bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

miami hUrijokes vs the aggies ESPN TONIGHT

I DONT KNOW HOW ANYONE IN THERE RIGHT MIND COULD TAKE THE CANES.

the way they played against oklahoma was just awful.now i understand they have home field,BUT THATS IT.as far as im concerned i think this will be a beat down tonight.my prediction is the aggies by at least 14

my play tonight is a&m +125

$500 to win $625

txraddoc
    txraddoc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed. Did an A&M (+10) and over (38) teaser. Hopefully it works out!! little worried about the over.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

My biggest worry in this game is Coach Fran. He has to open up the playbook a bit more. A&M can pass the ball, but they play so conservative that it hurts the team at times. They had so many opportunities to put away Fresno State 2 weeks ago, but Fran kept running the ball. It worked for the most part, but we couldnt score and Fresno State got back in the game.

Most passing plays will be less than 10 yards and be quick slants or outs. McGee usually stays away from the middle of the field when he does pass.

If the passing game is a part of the game plan, expect Mike Goodson to be able to cause some damage to the outside. Jorvorskie Lane will also be key if it is fact raining because he is a miniversion of Jerome Bettis, big physical back with quick feet.

A&Ms defense is average at best, but it is hidden a lot because the offense is on the field so much. If A&Ms running game is effective, I expect A&M to win outright.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by mv09 View Post
    My biggest worry in this game is Coach Fran. He has to open up the playbook a bit more. A&M can pass the ball, but they play so conservative that it hurts the team at times. They had so many opportunities to put away Fresno State 2 weeks ago, but Fran kept running the ball. It worked for the most part, but we couldnt score and Fresno State got back in the game.

Most passing plays will be less than 10 yards and be quick slants or outs. McGee usually stays away from the middle of the field when he does pass.

If the passing game is a part of the game plan, expect Mike Goodson to be able to cause some damage to the outside. Jorvorskie Lane will also be key if it is fact raining because he is a miniversion of Jerome Bettis, big physical back with quick feet.

A&Ms defense is average at best, but it is hidden a lot because the offense is on the field so much. If A&Ms running game is effective, I expect A&M to win outright.
    win outright?the spread is -1.5,thats almost a pick.i agree totally with what you said above