Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get this one while it's still low- Purdue -13.5!

Minnesota is absolutely DREADFUL this season! Purdue has put up a TON of points in every one of their games... I know that they haven't really played anyone that great, but they killed Toledo and Central Michigan and those 2 teams MAY BE BETTER THAN MINNESOTA! I'm gonna hit this one hard! Also, on my Hoosiers this Saturday +3 against Illinois! Will definitely be getting some ML action as well on that game!

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mods, please move this to the NCAA Forum!

Thanks
    P2M

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    Mods, please move this to the NCAA Forum!

Thanks
    P2M
    Done.

I agree with you. Look at what FAU did to Minnesota.

I just don't think I will bet it, but I will keep a eye on it.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

I'm there

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

No idea yet. I don't know if I would lay it with Purdue but certainly will not take Minnesota here. Minn is just 5-15 ATS as a home dog in the last 7 years. This is clearly their worst team in some time. I don't think I would blame anyone for taking Purdue with the way they have played so far.

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I hope they do cover here but I won't be laying the 2 TDs. Every time the Boilers head up there it seems to come down to the wire no matter how bad one of the teams happens to be.

Also, as an FYI one of Purdue's running backs (the top back IMO) Jaycen Taylor fractured his forearm on Saturday so the depth at that position disappears. Kory Sheets will get the majority of the carries with Dan Dierking giving him some snaps off. Shouldn't be a big deal against a Minnesota secondary that just got torched but you never know

The game I'm playing Purdue in is a couple weeks away.

nep1293
    nep1293's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with the Hoosiers. Don't really like the Purdue/Minnesota game though. If Minnesota has any heart they will show up to their Big Ten opener. Purdue has started strong against a few times in the past and ends up a disappointment. I wouldn't be shocked to see a Minnesota W.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

You are talking about a Florida International team that lit up Minnesota. No way Minn beats Purdue in this one...

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    You are talking about a Florida International team that lit up Minnesota. No way Minn beats Purdue in this one...
    Minny has no defense, Painter will light them up. Problem comes with Purdues D, Minny will score but not enough.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Purdue's the only side I could consider here, although they appear to be priced to perfection...they lost one of their two RB's for the year last week, and this is around the time of the year when they always start taking a dump, but Painter sure is playing well...no play for me here...