pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

ESPN Bottom 10 1-A NCAA FB list

ESPN.com's Bottom 10
    RANK TEAM RECORD COMMENT
    1. Temple 0-2 "Toast of the Town": Just as Tommy Lee provided the beat for Motley Crüe, the Owls set the pace for the Bottom 10.
    2. Duke 0-2 "Same Ol' Situation": Maybe Motley Crüe had the Blue Devils' 22-game losing streak in mind when they sang: It's the same ol' situation. It's the same ol' ball and chain.
    3. FIU 0-2 "Genuine Article": Like Kid Rock, the Panthers are a Bottom 10 genuine article who get the the job done.
    4. Rice 0-2 "Make Believe": After losses to I-AA Nicholls State and Baylor, it's time for the Owls to take Tommy Lee's advice and make believe it's 2006 again.
    5. Michigan
    0-2 "Cold and Empty": "Someone please turn on the lights" sings Kid Rock in the song. The folks in Ann Arbor know what he's talking about.
    6. Eastern Michigan 0-2 "Cramp Ya Style": With Kid Rock hosting and Michigan at No. 5, it cramps the Bottom 10's style to have Eastern in the rankings without its Directional brethren.
    7. Iowa State 0-2 "Welcome to the Numb": The Cyclones can identify with the Motley Crüe tune after losing to I-AA Northern Iowa.
    8. Northern Illinois 0-2 "Welcome to the Party": I-AA Southern Illinois delivered the invitation for the Huskies -- and the Bottom 10 gladly accepted.
    9. Syracuse 0-2 "Good Times": The Orange haven't had many good times since Greg Robinson arrived. Last Saturday's 35-0 loss at Iowa was just the latest example.
    10. Notre Dame 0-2 "In So Deep": Kid Rock's fight has him in deep water. An 0-2 start has done the same for the Fighting Irish.

rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats funny