Sucker4parlays
    Sucker4parlays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 2 picks

2-2 (0-1 on teasers)

North Carolina -3 To be fair, I am including this pick since I am already down on it. Not real sure I 'capped this game correctly this week. I think my bias of Grohl was taken into account more than it should have. Lalich came in for Virgina last week and he may be the their answer at QB this year. If he can get the ball downfield against and unproven NC secondary there may be some trouble. Still, my intial thoughts were Davis is better than Grohl and is a better gameplanner who can get below average talent to rise to the occasion.

'Bama -3.5 Arkansas is too one dimensional with Monk out and 'Bama's defense will be able to key on the run. This is Saban's first SEC home game and I think him and his team will make a statement and revenge a tough loss from last year.

Miami, Ohio +7.5 Miami may be spent after last weeks tough overtime loss to Minnesota but this is a good interstate rivalry and the home team is getting points. While Cincy looked awesome against Oregon St. there are a few points to consider: 7 turnovers by OSU led to the majority of their points. They had only 30 rushing yards on 33 carries. Fumbled 6 times but only lost two. Completed less than 20% of their 3rd downs. For the most part OSU handed the game to Cincy and until Cincy shows me that they move the ball and score on their own (did not score on any of their own sustained drives) I will take the home team and the points.

Tennessee +7.5 Is Florida really +7.5 points better. The Swamp is a very tough place to play and this is a great rivalry game put I think Ainge is good enough to pick apart Florida's very young defense.

Louisville -4.5 Really had no intention of playing this game when the line was -7.5 but a 3 point drop led me to reconsider. I really thought this game would be decided by a touchdown or more since neither team can seem to find their defense and I do not see Louisville stumbling to Kentucky. They will win this shootout.

Teaser play- Tennessee, Louisville and thanks to you guys on this board Fresno St.

Good luck to all this week!

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

With you on the UNC pick!

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

I like your tennessee play. So far this season I bet the wrong side on both of Tennessee's games, so you figure I have to get one right sooner or later