jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

I am against VT, no way they cover 20.5

Don Dollars
    Don Dollars's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Tennessee play.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like I am starting out 3 - 0 if mizzou doesn't get outscored in the next 13 minutes . I really need tenn to stay close .

EJandV

of course the tenn game has to be a struggle , amazing .

EJandV

There are not enough curse words in the enlish language to express my pain , you can quote me on that one .

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Well, with a flat bet on each, you are a guaranteed winner. Very impressive!!!!

E

EJandV

thanks bone , am still working . Wanting to go kan -27 hawaii -17 on a 2 teamer . I did a round robin style with those ncaaf , so a good record is a little profit . Any thoughts on hawaii -17 tonight or kan -27 ? The kan -27 pick I basically got from this forum ......

EBone

Well, I hardly ever lay this kind of double digit favorite with KU but I'd have to take KU here. I think there is a revenge factor for KU from last year and, from what I have seen thus far from the Jayhawks this year, they are steaming everybody. Looks to me like Toledo is way down. I'd take KU. I may be a good fade right now though.

No real insightful thoughts on Hawaii. As a general rule, I'd rather not lay those kind of points with Hawaii as a road favorite. Can't really talk shop with that matchup.

E

EJandV

yeah man it sucks having the road team that may not even win the game minus pts . I am going to get some chinese food . I need to re-enter a zone and get these late games . )

EBone

For the record, I have not played KU. I'm still contemplating. I'd like to see Ohio St win one for me and then I'll make a decision. Also have Ball State out.

Take a hard look at Vandy. I think they may mash Ole Miss. I also have Bama tonight but I'm growing a bit of nerves with that one.

E