pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it just me ?

But does this week look harder than the first 2 weeks. I had a bunch a games the last two weeks I loved and can hardly find a couple this week. Not one single early game looks interesting Saturday. Got bad vibes this week.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Poker,
    Interestingly enough, I usually feel much better about my NCAA picks than I do my NFL picks. This week I feel better about the NFL than I do my NCAA picks.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

I found LOTS of plays I like.

LT and I came up with two interesting plays:
    Kansas
    GA Tech

Using the theory that if a home team blows out their opponent one week and is a favorite home team the next week, they win the second week.

I took Kansas -25 1/2 and GA Tech -6 1/2

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    But does this week look harder than the first 2 weeks. I had a bunch a games the last two weeks I loved and can hardly find a couple this week. Not one single early game looks interesting Saturday. Got bad vibes this week.

May be you're a poker nut not a sport nut. I like Unc hosting Virginia for the morning. 10-3 so far this week.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post

THATS WHY YOU SHOULD PLAY MY MONEYLINE PARLAY PLAY

hova24e
    hova24e's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not just you....I was thinking the same thing............Not much JUMPED out to me. I do like FSU later tonight though..........Colorado sucks to me....................

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by SportNut View Post
    I like Unc hosting Virginia for the morning.
    Hope you're right. I'm with you on the Heels!

jaffers
    jaffers's Avatar Become A Pro!

some ho hum lines... some lines i like... but either way it's college football baby! and that i love... always interesting games to me. Loiusville vs. kentucky... Arkansas vs alabama... usc vs nebraska... all games of note and interest... but if you can't find anything you like for lines just watch the games and how the teams play... watch the offensive lines (do they hold up to the pressure) can the the defense get a pass rush? this helps prepare for next week and the week after it is just so much goddamn fun!