pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville & Kentucky over 77

That is a lot of points but in my opinion is the best bet on the board in college football this week. They combined for 87 points last year.

Louisville in 2 games has 73, 58
    Kentucky in 2 games has 50, 56

This game should be over by 3rd quarter.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll be taking my chances with the under in this game actually.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I'll be taking my chances with the under in this game actually.
    Everytime I see totals this high it's always 7-3 after the first quarter. 11 td's as a total is a bit much so I also like the under.

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Everytime I see totals this high it's always 7-3 after the first quarter. 11 td's as a total is a bit much so I also like the under.
    Guess you missed the Hawaii game last week. Total 77,final score 45-44.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i'm a UofL fan, and after that fiasco last week against Mid Tenn St. i'm curious wether they will get they're defense fixed or not. UofK can put up points, and have a pathetic secondary , history shows, both these teams score on each other alot. i'm not playing it, but i would lean with the over.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

then before your eyes the Defenses have the games of their lives....too much of an "IF" they run down the field on each other....IMO. The UL D didn't show up last game, so they may have a serious attitude adjustment this week. Just thinking outloud since this one is "tempting".

GL on this one guys.

ntgarrett
    ntgarrett's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like pokernuts read on this game...really like the over and think it will be a shootout. 77 points is a little scary so I will make a small play on the over. Lets make some money on this pokernut

pokernut9999

I did a quick check on totals. Games with totals over 57 so far 24 games. 16-8 toward the over. Louisville year in year out highest scoring team last 5 years. Kentucky with Rison on fire and neither team has any defense. It will be my biggest play this year.

Cardfan
    Cardfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game has a lot riding on it. UK's bowl chances, and UL's at large BCS bowl chances. UL's last game saw a huge swing in the 2nd half, from wide open passing game to a ball control rushing game, with their leading rusher getting 275 yds. There were 73 pts scored 1st half, and 27 scored the 2nd half.

I have a hunch if UL can get a 2 score lead, and possession, they will move more toward ball control, running time off the clock. I think they can be sucessful at it. Coach K is already feeling extreme heat, over our defensive performance last week, and a ball control startegy may be in order.

But what do I know, I thought last week UL was the bet of the century.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I could see it going that way as well card fan...this is a game that everyone's calling for Louisville and the over, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it got the complete opposite way...

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Poker , I would not think you would say such things since I was getting the impression ncaaf was one of your specialties. To me doing an over 77 is like taking a team - 47 like usc in week 1 . I actually played that mess , turned out to be one of the 6 or 7 favs on the whole board to be a lemon . Over 77 ? Isint that also like taking the over for the nba all star game ? Over 77 ? Isint that a little like taking the colts -19.5 ? Come on dog !!!!!!! Feel me . lol really though , over 77 pts ? Are kurt warner and tory + bruce from 2000 playing in this one ?

pokernut9999

You have the highest scoring team past 4 years Louisville along with a potent Ky team that can put points on the board. Ky defense gave up over 28pts.a game last year. This will be a shoot out. And if history is a indicator, when everyone doubts me it is money in the bank.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I'd lean under if anything.....all it takes is 6 or 7 minute stretch with no scoring to screw this total up. If you have a total this high pretty much everything has to go right. Moreover, I believe the UL coaching staff is well aware of thier defense's problems and therefore I expect them to run the ball a bit more as a way to keep their defense off the field and considering the success Kent St had running against UK we may see a lot of running from UL and that means tick tick tick on the clock....

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

totals over 77 are a lot different than totals over 57 imho.
    i agree all it takes is one or two turnovers in the red zone for the under.
    or a big lead and some running (ok louisville usually runs up the score anyway...)

a bit too high imho to have to sweat out.

EJandV

Fact :The over would be fabulous if it goes into overtime . Fact : 41 - 34 final score is a shootout , it still would go under. Exercise : write every probable and realistic score down and give yourself an over 77 .

hova24e
    hova24e's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know it looks like a given (that they will go over), but I'm thinking it's going to be 30 something louisville, twenty something UK - either way it will stay under....very entertaining game none-the-less

EJandV

Like in nba suns at wiz o/u 229 . You know there is no defense and that the team will put the ball up quickly into the shot clock because of their styles , butttt like this game you dont know the coaches gameplan , how the coach may change gears (make adjustments) like you guys have been saying . The tds vs field goal conversion is like the 3pt % in the nba and the free throw attempts/made .
    I love taking the over in all sports , it just seems when the totals are on the ez to fix side that I miss them alot . I am sitting there say whattttttttttttttttt, is a fix !!!!!!!

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under if I was going to play it. 77 is a lot even for these two teams... should be interesting. GL