TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Kansas -22 -- might be the only play for me that day.

Jake38
    Jake38's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    gimme tressell and the buckeyes
    Any reason you are leaning that way? I'm a fan and I think we will be lucky to squeak out of there with a win. If we do it will be because of the defense. It’s the first road game of the year (5 hour flight). The O line can’t get anything going and Washington has a decent D line. This will be Washington’s game to prove they can compete and make a name for themselves in the PAC 10. They are going to be pumped up for us. Give me the Huskies and the points.

Just my two cents.

Big Razorback
    Big Razorback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGambler View Post
    Kansas -22 -- might be the only play for me that day.
    I know I dont have any cred with you guys, but I really like this play also!!!

4thegreenman
    4thegreenman's Avatar Become A Pro!

rjt721 don't take Utah

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Still waiting for the lines to be posted offshore, but going by these, I'm eyeing the following:

UNC -1
    Washington +5
    Utah +16
    Alabama -2.5
    Nebraska +10
    Fresno St +16
    Don't take Utah, I'm from Utah and an avid fan of the team. Without Brian Johnson and their #1 back Asiata out they have no chance. They can not run the ball, which is allowing teams to blitz the QB like crazy, and he has no mobility. Their defense will have to play their best for them to stay within 16 points. I just don't think it is going to happen. My best guess UCLA 51 Utah 17. Remember this is coming from Utah fan.

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like UNLV. They looked real good in their loss last week. #5 Wisconsin only beat them by 7 (I think Wisconsin is a bit overrated, but still....) Hawaii is getting lots of attention because of the QB, but really is not so strong otherwise, in my opinion (I predict they'll finish in the middle of the pack in the WAC). This is in Las Vegas; Hawaii is not a great road team. UNLV +17 is my favorite pick of the week, pro or college.

(By the way: it's my first post. Hi everyone.)

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by regularguy View Post
    I like UNLV. They looked real good in their loss last week. #5 Wisconsin only beat them by 7 (I think Wisconsin is a bit overrated, but still....) Hawaii is getting lots of attention because of the QB, but really is not so strong otherwise, in my opinion (I predict they'll finish in the middle of the pack in the WAC). This is in Las Vegas; Hawaii is not a great road team. UNLV +17 is my favorite pick of the week, pro or college.

(By the way: it's my first post. Hi everyone.)
    Be careful with that one. Wisconsin is in the Big Ten and are slow. I think Hawaii will take it to UNLV on Saturday. Thats how I feel anyway.

Good luck though.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by 4thegreenman View Post
    Don't take Utah, I'm from Utah and an avid fan of the team. Without Brian Johnson and their #1 back Asiata out they have no chance. They can not run the ball, which is allowing teams to blitz the QB like crazy, and he has no mobility. Their defense will have to play their best for them to stay within 16 points. I just don't think it is going to happen. My best guess UCLA 51 Utah 17. Remember this is coming from Utah fan.
    Johnson being out is the only factor making this a no-play for me. I still think the Utes could keep this relatively close, as UCLA's offense is way too conservative for my liking. You're right, though, w/o Johnson and Asiata it will be extremely difficult for the Utes to put up points on anyone, let alone a very good Bruins' defense. I don't envision UCLA putting up 51, as you have predicted, but I decided early in the week to pass on this game.

Thanks for the feedback. Good luck to you.

First 12