john pavlic
    john pavlic's Avatar Become A Pro!

To all the Mich week 2 backers

Why in the hell did you people think that after gettting ripped apart last week with a spread option offense, that they were going to outright win today against a better version of the same spread offense? Hope C Weis is smart enough to spread them out next week, and to the idiot on here who said I was dumb, and that R. English was still going to be head coach all I can say is LOLOLOLOLOL. Carr resigns after losing next week, of course it will be effective at the end of the season

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is going to get fired, Car was always overrated

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by john pavlic View Post
    Why in the hell did you people think that after gettting ripped apart last week with a spread option offense, that they were going to outright win today against a better version of the same spread offense? Hope C Weis is smart enough to spread them out next week, and to the idiot on here who said I was dumb, and that R. English was still going to be head coach all I can say is LOLOLOLOLOL. Carr resigns after losing next week, of course it will be effective at the end of the season
    screw you.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

yeap I drank the cool aid too, and worst than my pride taking a hit, was my bank account (5 units ) ouch!!! this is gonna be a strange ncaa season.