bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I love that Michigan suks. Matter of fact, the whole BIG 10 is overrated. Ohio St struggled with Akron.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    RJT, I feel for you bro. I know how heartbreaking this is (as a UT alum, I still have nightmares about the Chrissy Simms era UT vs. OU matchups). Keep your head up bro. You're handling this loss really well, and now you can finally say that Carr will be gone and maybe you can bring in someone who can recruit speed on D. Best of Luck and I'm truly sorry for your misfortune.
    Thanks bro. It's difficult to watch, and this certainly isn't how I envisioned this season going, but what are you going to do? I only hope UM spends the money to get a big-name replacement for Lloyd. It's not difficult at all to recruit at UM, so if they can just get someone to coach 'em up, they should be fine. I definitely wouldn't want to be Carr this week. Never thought a UM team (minus Hart) would quit like this.

On an unrelated note, I think Oregon could be a good fade much of the season. They match up perfectly with UM, and they'll likely get a lot of respect from the oddsmakers after this performance, but I think there are many holes on this team. They're still in the middle of the pack in the loaded Pac 10, IMO.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Thanks bro. It's difficult to watch, and this certainly isn't how I envisioned this season going, but what are you going to do? I only hope UM spends the money to get a big-name replacement for Lloyd. It's not difficult at all to recruit at UM, so if they can just get someone to coach 'em up, they should be fine. I definitely wouldn't want to be Carr this week. Never thought a UM team (minus Hart) would quit like this.

On an unrelated note, I think Oregon could be a good fade much of the season. They match up perfectly with UM, and they'll likely get a lot of respect from the oddsmakers after this performance, but I think there are many holes on this team. They're still in the middle of the pack in the loaded Pac 10, IMO.
    I am an alum of a program that dominated for 20 years and has now fallen on hard times. Like I said before, people switch teams according to who wins that year. The real fans are the ones taking their team's losses in stride, showing class and showing respect for the teams that beat them.

Michigan will come back in the future; they always do.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Wow, man I blew this one big time. So far a ruff start to the ncaa season, last week it was FSU and this week Michigan. Hope the pro's treat me a little kinder tomorrow. Good luck gentlemen.

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    is this the same SportNut from CTG?
    Ctg?

First 12