babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baba's Week 2 picks: 2007 3-2 +.85

OK, short card for me (by that, I mean, I immediately ruled out some games without even delving into the matchups) as I'm playing week 1 in "The League" heavily.

First of all, I'm tailing IMG's 10 point teaser with UT,OU, and UTenn and I'm tailing all of pags' plays except for USF (for 1* apiece).

With that said, before pags plays came out there were two that I was on (that he's on), but screw it, I was on them already so I can place them on my card.

1* Michigan -7 (loving the anti Mich backlash)
    1* Vandy +4

As for my other plays:
    3* on the aforementioned teaser proposed by IMG
    1* Texas -9--TCU scores how? Regardless, I said I'd double up if the price was right and in essence, I am because...
    2* Texas/TCU Under 44.5
    3* Texas -3/Under 50.5 (for this total to approach 50, there would have to be at least 2 DST TD's or 5-6 TO's leading to short fields)
    1* Mizzou -5.5
    1* UCLA -7

P.S. for anyone wondering why I had so much varied action on UT, I hit -9 ASAP, thinking the line would creep towards 10 or the dreaded 11. i was wrong. I also had the Under pegged from the get-go. Then I realized the enormous potential the 6 point teaser had (though most of you guys detest teasers, I'm OK with them).

Again since I'm tailing the majority of pags' plays, I won't list them all here. I officially reloaded a couple accounts so I'm playing fairly heavy this week (when combined with my NFL picks). We shall see... I hate having so much action on UT, but as I posted at the end of my week 1 picks thread, I have a lot of faith in my boys at least covering that 3. Otherwise, I'm playing catchup or taking next week off (NCAA) to regroup. Best of luck .

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

GL Baba....i'm on UT myself. Let's hope it cashes for us.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Good luck baba.

I am right there with you on UCLA -7.

White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

GL baba. I like Vandy and UCLA also. Mic/Oregan game very tricky I have to stay away from it.

Ted Stickle
    Ted Stickle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like your Michigan but on Bama against Vandy with them at 3.5. Tide D is going to have a great game and see a 28-20 win for Bama.

linebacker
    linebacker's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like texas

babaoriley

Let's hook em' tomorrow. I'm really glad the Horns struggled in week 1. Lowered that line considerably and gave the Horns much needed motivation. McCoy should be huge tomorrow.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL baba...

babaoriley

1* Michigan -7 (loving the anti Mich backlash)
    1* Vandy +4

As for my other plays:
    3* on the aforementioned teaser proposed by IMG
    1* Texas -9--TCU scores how? Regardless, I said I'd double up if the price was right and in essence, I am because...
    2* Texas/TCU Under 44.5
    3* Texas -3/Under 50.5 (for this total to approach 50, there would have to be at least 2 DST TD's or 5-6 TO's leading to short fields)
    1* Mizzou -5.5
    1* UCLA -7

babaoriley

Texas did me good. Yessah.