capecod
    capecod's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon walking into hornet's nest in Ann Arbor?

That's what I'm hearing a lot of the handicappers say out there. I just don't know. I went 5-2 last week with the help of handicappinggames dot com. They give out free plays every week. Think they're on UCLA this week. I've followed them the last couple years and they're pretty solid. If you guys know of another site I could get some reliable plays I would appreciate it as I do not have time to do the research with my job.

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMO, do yourself a favor and take oregon otherwise, stay away from the game. They are coming off a tough a loss. If you can get 8+ like someone else mentioned in another post I would definitely bet it.

One stat for you:

Teams that lose their opening game at home as a favorite are 20-39 ATS as a favorite in game two.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I would lean Oregon, but the value is sucked out of it now. When it was +8 to +9.5, that was the time to bet Oregon.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

handicappinggames.com?...unbelievable...

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pags11 View Post
    handicappinggames.com?...unbelievable...

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys should visit my site: http://www.getlaidbyswedishbombshell...nsgambling.com...

It really has it all.

That's supposed to say "get laid by swedish bombshells while making millions gambling.com