Bigcrank23
    Bigcrank23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just wanted to say thanks Pags.....I had a terrible day yesterday using my own picks and decided to go with you on the late game and take South Florida. Since I was plenty of beers in at this point I bet alot on them and cancelled out my entire bad day. Not wise to do but it worked Thanks for the pick yesterday bro

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Quote Originally Posted by sirwinzalot View Post
    All good cappers have bad days.
    I know, I had a bad day as well yesterday. 2-3-1.

We will get them next week guys.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

If the ship sinks, I'll be with the captain......

misteve
    misteve's Avatar Become A Pro!

I stunk up the place too....(2-3.)....next week will be better.

White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by pags11 View Post
    I stunk today guys...my bad...I let the forum down...I will get better...

It's happen don't worry about it. take a short break and bounce back next week. I have ugly weeks this weeks on NFL also 1-3 but hey my bankroll is big enough to get through and I believe you do also.

WT.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Losing bets doesn't make them bad bets. You got a good # on every game, and other than michigan I think those were solid plays.

Good luck next week.

GitRDone
    GitRDone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't sweat it bro, keep doing your thing and everything will work out for the better in the long run. Best of luck next week.

GitRDone

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GitRDone View Post
    Don't sweat it bro, keep doing your thing and everything will work out for the better in the long run. Best of luck next week.

GitRDone
    nice start...my first one next week is Michigan -9.5...I want it before it goes higher..they will take both of their losses out on ND...and destroy them.... ND offense is crap and Michigan offense will wear out the ND defense....they'll win by 14 or more

GitRDone
    GitRDone's Avatar Become A Pro!

My only doubt is that they will be starting a freshman QB in only his 2nd collegiate game. An awful lot of pressure on a FR whose team is 0-2 with 2 straight loses at home at a school like Michigan.

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by GitRDone View Post
    My only doubt is that they will be starting a freshman QB in only his 2nd collegiate game. An awful lot of pressure on a FR whose team is 0-2 with 2 straight loses at home at a school like Michigan.
    Michigan QB is Henne 4th yr starter and senior...ND's QB is the Fr starting his second college game....one of the reasons I'm taking Michigan along with RB Hart and receivers that will keep the ND defense guessing...while the ND offense has no real running or true receiving threat so Michigan defense can take chances like Penn St did and rush Claussen hard...

is Henne not starting??

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    Michigan QB is Henne 4th yr starter and senior...ND's QB is the Fr starting his second college game....one of the reasons I'm taking Michigan along with RB Hart and receivers that will keep the ND defense guessing...while the ND offense has no real running or true receiving threat so Michigan defense can take chances like Penn St did and rush Claussen hard...
    Henne's out Sat. Mallett's getting the start.

Stay away from this game.

WestsidePete

so both QB's are FR....Michigan still has weapons don't you think??...Hart will take over...or is the Michigan defense that bad ??

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    so both QB's are FR....Michigan still has weapons don't you think??...Hart will take over...or is the Michigan defense that bad ??
    First of all, I love Mallett and feel he's going to be an absolute star. However, this is a tough position for him. It's unlikely that Lloyd will put the ball in Mallett's hand and let him air it out, so Hart, who's a little banged up, will likely get the ball early and often. I'm sure Weis is aware of this, so UM should expect many 8-man fronts. If UM falls behind early, it could get ugly and the crowd could turn against them quickly. Basically, if Hart doesn't have a huge game on the ground, and he's certainly capable of doing so, UM has very little shot of covering. As much as I like Mallett, he's nowhere near being ready to start, largely because the coaches gave him virtually no reps. with the 1st team in the spring.

I'd pass on this one.

WestsidePete

Thanks for the input and advice on this one RJT....

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Something tells me the Dogs come out barking next week.

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Something tells me the Dogs come out barking next week.
    you may be right... and one of them could be USC...and I'm an SC fan...that Idaho game should have been a bigger blow out and Nebraska is in total game form after beating WF on the road...if Nebraska gets the lead the game could stay close the whole time...SC would need to get off to a fast start and I'm not sure they will...

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks guys for all of the kind words...I believe that durito summed it up best...felt like 6 of my 7 plays were capped well enough to give me a chance to win (excluding Michigan which was just a flat out horrible call)...7 turnovers by N.C. State and 5 by Western Michigan did me in...and how Colorado got outscored 33-0 to end the game I'm still sick about...I will keep trucking gentlemen...see you guys later this week with my picks...

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

and IMGV is correct on the record...down 3 units total for the season...will have one midweek one unit play this week and the 7 Saturday games will be played for 2 units each...just part of my money management plan to increase the units slightly each week at the beginning of the year...

First 12