nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

narrowed down leans....thoughts?

Laying lots, but like someone here already said, only at the beginning of the season.

Leaning:
    OKST-23.5 These guys should be looking to take some "losing" frustrations out on FL-ATL this week,......looking for some serious air time from the OKY ST ball this weekend while they lite up the scoreboard!

Really starting to like & lean heavy to:
    OU-10.5 (they have no one to worry about or focus on for the next two weeks), should be well focused for Hm game vs MIAMI with no traveling in sight.

KSU-17 (not 17.5!) Again this team has nothing to focus on for next week while they get to stay @Hm for two weeks as well. Also have excellent Hm ATS records. I know Doc Bob will be on his SJST, & I might be too @+17.5.......if KSU had "any threat" on deck to deal with.

Liking more & more: like maybe another 1* worth
    MICH-7 or 8 I know rjt & others on here have given the technical analysis, but this team has got to be like sharks in wounded seal infested waters right now, with ORE & ND coming to the feed. There must be heavy pressure on the leaders of this team to redeem the University's name & put some CONVINCING wins between the sour taste of "The Loss" & the now.

Thoughts always appreciated.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I actually like the Kansas State UNDER

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I have a slight lean to SJST and if it gets to +21 I'll play it. I agree more or less with the other plays.

I just see KSU being really down for this game after really investing a lot in that Auburn game....a game they feel and probably should have won.