Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sleeper play for Week 2

Indiana +1 @ Western Michigan...

The Hoosiers showed last night how potent their offense can be even if it was only against Indiana State... Kellen Lewis to James Hardy is a connection some people across the nation will become familiar with this year... Yeah, Western put up 24 on West Virginia yesterday, but WVU has always been know to give up points... I really like this one guys @ basically a pick em situation!

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I like it. Good Luck.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ON WMU pk for a 1/2 unit myself..

toastedbread01
    toastedbread01's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL Im all over this IU play, they should win by 17+ like last year unless they have either a major meltdown ala SIU or WMU plays their game of the decade.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    ON WMU pk for a 1/2 unit myself..
    IMG- What makes you have a lean torwards Western in this one bro? I know they put up 24 on West Virginia, but the Mountaineers have never been known for their D... They gave up 62 and while IU's offense is not West Virginia, it is pretty stout and they can easily put up 35-40... This IU team is a lot improved from last year... They are playing their hearts our for COACH HEP and his PLAY 13 motto! IU has to win these first 4 or 5 games to have a chance to make a bowl game and fulfill his wish... I look for the Hoosiers to be really fired up for this one!

GitRDone
    GitRDone's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a Hoosiers Alum, I can't say I like or don't like this pick. True, James Hardy is a top 5 WR in the country but they have no running game whatsoever (well at least when Lewis doesn't scramble). What worries me is that their defense up front and at LB are really young. The defensive backs are solid and the strength of the defense. IU should win this game but if Lewis struggles, they could easily lose the game. Maybe I am overlooking this game but I am personally going to stay away and just root for them. Good luck to all the IU takers as I'll be rooting for you.

GitRDone

toastedbread01
    toastedbread01's Avatar Become A Pro!

They don't need the run to win this by a comfortable margin. In fact I would prefer to not run the ball 1 play and only use Kellen Scrambles!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

I was actually leaning toward Western Michigan PK in this one. Mostly likely won't play it, but if I had to, that is the way I would go.

Good luck.