toastedbread01
    toastedbread01's Avatar Become A Pro!

How did New Mexico NOT WIN????? link inside

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, talk about total domination by the Lobos in this one... Just looking at the stats you would think they would have taken this one by 2 TD's easily!

13 more 1st Downs
    174 more total yards
    NO TURNOVERS!!!

Unreal that New Mexico lost... I seriously thought about dropping a couple units on the UNDER 23 1/2 for the 2nd half, but didn't pull the trigger! DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know, but that Under was a good "sweat-free" play to end the day with.

toastedbread01
    toastedbread01's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had u53.5 for game but also New Mexico ML.**

nm

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I made some pretty bad bets yesterday that really had no chance. However, I had New Mexico in this one and this was one of those games where NM, as indicated, thoroughly dominated but struggled mightily when it came time to score. Missed FGs and just plain non-execution on simple plays killed the Lobos every time in this one.

I watched a lot of this one and only one word comes to mind: FRUSTRATION! This game and the Utah State game on Thursday made me shake my head (Utah State missed an extra point, UNLV wins by 7 and I had Utah St. +6.5).

Overall, 7 wins and 8 losses for a -1.25 unit weekend. The good part is that I feel like I've learned from this weekend's action.

E

E

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

That is pretty pitiful. I hope they put on a better performance this Saturday, as I am on them -7.