remmy358
    remmy358's Avatar Become A Pro!

charlie weis is on my shit list

is this guy serious???

the 1st pass over 10 yds down the field - pass interference call. wow...this guy is too arrogant for his own good.

remmy358

also bull crap that he didnt give the junior sharpley a shot until jones blew the game.

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Remmy,

Sorry man I know how you feel. I got screwed over last year when ND played UCLA at home. Brady Quinn is a joke. I never bet on ND ever since then.

remmy358

i'm really pissed because i changed the ND play as my top play for the day and put a crap load on it, when i was going to do it on olk state. the frustrating part is that weis didnt give jones a shot at throwin the ball, then that big fukin waste of space got ejected & a 15 yarder after they had a stop, which led to a TD...it's one thing to lose a game, but losing this way is horrible...

now they are talking about it on the halftime show saying it's shocking that they didnt pass...and they can't run. i hope that fat fuk dies in the locker room

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not trying to stir up things here. All I'm saying is the wrong team was favored in this game IMO is all.

remmy358

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I'm not trying to stir up things here. All I'm saying is the wrong team was favored in this game IMO is all.
    that's a fair statement. considering the fact that ND didn't even throw the ball, it's not suprising they are down 16-0. they've fumbled it twice, and commited another turnover by committing a personal foul after stopping them on a 3rd down. between the 2 fg's and missed fg, notre dame is lucky to even be in this game.

i am going to keep watching, but when i feel as though the game is over i will turn the tv off and i will not be back for a while....i'm so fired up now.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

They lost a lot of talent last year, and the linesmakers over valued ND to curve the publics appetite.

remmy358

they did lose a lot of talent on offense, but their defense, IMO, should be better this year...just sad that weis didn't want to try and score all 1h