TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Wish I had a strong lean on Kansas

Well guys, it's that time of year again when I start giving detailed analysis on the Kansas Jayhawks. Living in Lawrence, KS I usually have a good feel for the KU games. I do not have a strong play on tonight's game but if I was to play it, I would take the hawks -7.5. I expect a high scoring game and believe the final score will be around 38-24. Hopefully I will have better info over the next several games.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

I hope your right TG. I got Kansas last night at -7. So I got lucky to keep away from that hook on the 7.

I hope its a blowout on the Jayhawks side.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love CMich QB he is damn good

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

35-0 Kansas

Halftime.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

52-7 Kansas

Final.

TheGambler

wow!! KU looked awesome in this game. Reesing had one heck of a performance at QB. Hopefully we will continue to see this type of performance in Jayhawk land!!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by TheGambler View Post
    wow!! KU looked awesome in this game. Reesing had one heck of a performance at QB. Hopefully we will continue to see this type of performance in Jayhawk land!!
    I sure did get my blow out, didn't I.

I hope they continue to perform like this, when I am on their side anyway.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

KANSAS was a very nice hit indeed, I played them strictly going off my "mental notes" from end of last season. Had these guys tagged for some action this year for sure.

Keep us up to date Gambler, would love to know when you do have a "good feel" for the JAYHAWK program.

TheGambler

in the years past, i have always waited for the first couple of games and then I felt that I had a really good read on this team. I live in Lawrence so that helps a lot. Last year was an exceptional year for me when betting with or against the jayhawks. i posted several writeups for both football and basketball and i believe they almost always followed my script. However, we know that gambling is a game of streaks so that will not always happen but it's nice to have a little bit of extra knowledge about a team that the rest of the country does not get. I hope it's another year similar to last year. good luck to all of you guys. I would love to hear from other people who live in college towns. I just think you know so much more about a team when you get to follow all of the press, media, etc....