crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

A few for the totals players

I play a lot of totals in college football. 1-1 so far, barely missing the LSU game by a half point (under 44.5) and barely hitting the Washington/Syra last night (over 52)

OkSt/Georgia over 56
    This should be a barn burner. Georgia's defense is suspect, with only three returning starters and OSU's offense is well documented as being high octane. Georgia will have to (and should) score a bunch of points just to keep up.

BYU/Arizona under 47
    I think people are still remembering the high scoring BYU offense of years past. They aren't that team any more. They are relying more and more on a defense that has improved a lot the past few years. They will be introducing a new QB, so expect more rushing than passing. Arizona is not a high scoring team. Last year, these two teams played a yawner. Can't remember the exact score, but is was under 30. I expect a similar game.

CSU/CU over 44
    Didn't post this in time but I got some $$ down on this one. 44 seemed way to low.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I am on Arizona/BYU UNDER myself, although I got 46.5 +106. No opinion on Georgia game.

Nice call on Colorado OVER! I need State to hold the lead (+129 Moneyline).