dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

East Carolina qb suspended

Holtz suspends qb R Kass and will miss first game against
    V Tech. Don't even know who will start or anything about him? Anybody???

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

I think the line moved like 3.5 since they annouced that. I like VT in this game. It should be a very emotional setting for them and they will be playing for those who were killed. Also, Tech always plays well when College Gameday is there. Look for Techs Defense to keep ECU scoreless. I like VT -27

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

no clue on this one...they were breaking in a new QB anyway with Pinkney leaving...on the sidelines here, but will definitely end up watching it (even if it's just on tape)...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by pags11 View Post
    no clue on this one...they were breaking in a new QB anyway with Pinkney leaving...on the sidelines here, but will definitely end up watching it (even if it's just on tape)...

Pags

That place will be crazy, will give me goose bumps. I guess almost everybody in the country will be cheering for them.

I am looking forward to your selections, I am assuming tomorrow morning or afternoon. They aren't up yet are they? I am curious if we like some of the same teams.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

dante, I usually put them up on Thursday nights myh friend...thanks...

I think you are right regarding the V.T. game in terms of emotion, which makes it that much more to handicap for me...