Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

Game under the radar

Hi im new to the thread and i wanted to bring a pick that i think is pretty close to a lock.

UVA -4. vs Wyoming.
    Im from the UVa area and Ive been following this team. They feel as though they have a chip on their shoulder and want to prove all of the experts wrong on their ranking. Even Al Groh stated last year that "he was playing with the 07 team during the 06 season." Virginia found a QB through the middle of the season in Redshirt Freshmen Jameel Sewell who has things really looking up for the Hoos. He has been compared to the likes of Vince Young by many. UVa also is loaded at the RB position and should exploit the Cowboys defense. Sewell will be focusing most of his attention to his TE's through the air. The WRs for Uva are a question mark with no proven depth. On the other side of the ball UVa is stacked. Anchoring the D, is Senior Captain Chris Long, who could end up winning the Nations best DE award. The LB core will be as strong as ever but the secondary will be weak.
    I feel this game has gone under the radar and the line is off badly. Look for UVa to come out for this game pumped up and run the Cowboys off the field. Good Luck gentlemen for the rest of the college football season!

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL money...

Helmut
    Helmut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good analysis, hope you win!!

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

nothing is a lock, but GL regardless...

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

I follow the MWC closely and this looks like a solid prediction, but Wyoming is a very tough team to predict. They could win this game straight up. I think the respect is coming from their upset over UCLA in the Las Vegas Bowl last year as big underdogs...

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

Yeah i went to the game at UVa last year and Uva won in OT after the Wyoming kicker missed the PAT. Pretty hard way to lose for them. However, this was when Uva had no QB and Christian Olsen was starting. Sewell came in late and led the Cavs on two scoring drives. Another factor why the line could be so low is that its at Wyoming. I believe the capacity at their stadium is less than 5,000 people but they are at the highest altitude of any NCAA stadium. Ive never called a lock before because theres no such thing but this is very close. Barring a dismal performance by the 'Hoos i see two or three touchdown game.