WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nep1293 View Post
    Well we kind of limped home, got a little lucky on the Troy game but it counts. Finished today 10-3. Brings the record for the week to 14-6, 70%. Not a bad start to the season. Neither game on Monday will be a play so that is it for Week 1.

I should have a new post on Monday or Tuesday with all the percentages for Week 2. And then I'll post the official plays on the day of the games. I should also have Week 1 NFL up in the next day or 2 so look for that.

Its been fun, let's hope this continues all year!!!
    this is a good start...Idaho and USC also had like a 62% w/Idaho and the points..but I took SC...and now look. I'm with you starting next week...

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job !!!

GitRDone
    GitRDone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice job nep, keep it rolling buddy!

GitRDone

nep1293
    nep1293's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    this is a good start...Idaho and USC also had like a 62% w/Idaho and the points..but I took SC...and now look. I'm with you starting next week...
    The Idaho game didn't have enough history to be recommended. There are just not enough games with wild point spreads like that. Although, counting the Idaho game, road teams getting 42 or more points have been 8-4 ATS last 5 years. So it does look like you should think twice about laying all those points.

marke4
    marke4's Avatar Become A Pro!

alright guys, we have to make at least one post a day on this topic so it doesn't get lost in the back pages of this forum since this is the only relevant post in this section to me. When do you plan to have this weeks picks up pags? I'm waiting to log my bets.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Very glad I'm going with this this year. Obviously it's only one week, and I doubt all the weeks will work out this well, but it seems as if it should still turn a good profit. I'm going to be upping my bets from here on out. I'll probably go with $20/game as well.

nep1293
    nep1293's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll have Week 2 up tonight. The monday games messed things up because I had to wait for the outcomes to plug into the database, then I had to wait for the new lines to come out for the teams that played, After this week I should have these up Sunday night or Monday morning

First 12