thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

How dumb is the Missouri coach

Concedes 6 yards after they get to the 2. Miss a 25 yard fg to win. Now kid fumbles the game away for them in OT.

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

i didn't have the game (thank god) but it's stuff like that making me slowly lose interest in gambling after what feels like 9000000 years. i don't know how that fat ass kicker hooked a dead center chip shot with no pressure. and the back fumbling was just being crazy selfish, wanting to do it himself.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

I could see kneeling and lining up for the extra point length kick but I could also see running it in and making Auburn concede the TD when your defense is dominating the game. I wouldn’t just freely give up 5 yards no way in hell though

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    i didn't have the game (thank god) but it's stuff like that making me slowly lose interest in gambling after what feels like 9000000 years. i don't know how that fat ass kicker hooked a dead center chip shot with no pressure. and the back fumbling was just being crazy selfish, wanting to do it himself.
    I actually had Auburn ML in a crazy parlay for small potatoes but that was it. They had no business winning the game. Their coach is just as stupid but everyone knows that.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave thetrinity 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Not coach's fault, Find out how much money the kicker has in his betting accounts. He probably made enough to pay for his tuition. It is harder to miss from that distance than make it. You have to try really hard to miss.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Not coach's fault, Find out how much money the kicker has in his betting accounts. He probably made enough to pay for his tuition. It is harder to miss from that distance than make it. You have to try really hard to miss.
    Yeah it’s hard to miss but why just give up 5/6 yards for no real reason? Probably makes it at least a few percentage points harder. All this stuff is decided during the week I’m sure. We’ll leave it up to him inside the 10 or something. 2nd down they snapped it and the QB ran into the line and gave himself up. 1st down was a knee from the shotgun

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

Stop it. He didn't want to miss. College kickers suck and get nervous.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Stop it. He didn't want to miss. College kickers suck and get nervous.
    Nervous my ass. Take a look at the FG again. This is not soccer where you aim for the corners. This guy blasted the ball like there was no tomorrow. All you want to do from 26 yards is chip it lightly over the line. This guy thought he had a 55 yard FG and kicked it as hard as he could like he was mad at the ball.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10