Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Is There A Bigger Choker in CFB then West Virginia? I say NO

Cashed WV +7.5, but they had no fkn business losing that game. They ran for 200+ yards I think

Up 7 and sacking the shit out of Pitts QB, then they get it back and face 4th/less then 1 around midfield with a 245 lb RB that was hammering Pitt all night. What does the dumbass do? Take a delay and punt.

Then Pitt ties it up, but WV has 3 min left and timeouts. No need to panic, but what do they do? WR has nobody within 3 yards of him at midfield but bobbles the ball to the Def back for a pick-6. Ridiculous

I always fade WV in the bowl games. They suck and will choke every fkn time if you watched them over the decades

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Wassup Fred? Are you ready for some football???

I would be pissed if I was a WVU backer. That coach should have to walk home. What a pussy. You have to go for it on 4th and 1. WTF was that? He gave the damn game away. I don't know how coaches can work their asses off every single day, get their players to buy in and literally throw games away with dumb in game decisions. They really need to hire decision makers on the sidelines to make the plays because they choke in crunch time.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Also Purdue coach was a dumb shit too. Why was he throwing the damn ball their last possession? Run the damn rock, make PSU use their timeouts. He outsmarted himself thinking he could get first downs through the air in the end. Coaches playing Madden football too damn much.