OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

A fixed COLLEGE FOOTS game

eoens ago this was of course it was when local bookies and mob money sent in to fix games year was 2000

any way orginal spread 22.5 was upped 6 points it was the Miami Hurricanes @ The Pitts panthers

so we are home after work and im watching this fix happen on live tv i took the dog for $200 they are down by 28 points just about 2 mins left in game they start at thier own 15 yard line QB throws ball Flags every where PI

now at the 40 yrd line throws agin Flags everywhere ball at the other side on 40 yard line

throws ball in end zone defender clean jumps over knocks ball out of his hands FLAGS PI ball on 1 yard line

next play TD game over they lost by 21

so anyway the guy lost $550 says he pay me only $150 collect from bookie i get in his face f u pal i call up billy right now and go myself and penetrate this job

WE both told you after hearing you on phone that billy said i dont know why i have this game up on the board

hello it thurs night

LIKE why was this team trying to score they had no chance to win game zero

clearly it was fixed #1 ranked team vs 25th ranked

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I was at the game. You were right some fishy shit happened. That was before my betting days though.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I was at the game. You were right some fishy shit happened. That was before my betting days though.
    BUT today no locals in action only 2 i know are in private members clubs ...and guess what in vegas you can never get in on fixed college game soon as they too many bets all going on the dog they take it off the board and readjust spreads to make the huge fav a small dog

read about this happening 22 years ago and before that!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    BUT today no locals in action only 2 i know are in private members clubs ...and guess what in vegas you can never get in on fixed college game soon as they too many bets all going on the dog they take it off the board and readjust spreads to make the huge fav a small dog

read about this happening 22 years ago and before that!
    books are very quick now to adjust or close lines when they see "steam" for whatever reason

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Bill what was your highest level of education completed?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nick1976

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They were plenty of rig games years ago it’s a little hard now with the technology

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

Zebras be the ones that can/will fix a "situation" for their own needs. They rule the field especially on non reviewable plays

nick1976
    nick1976's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 441

This is from 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERbGgzXcSQQ

Final score Miami 35-7

Go back to bed.