Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Drew Lock is trash, Kansas City has a very good defense now that Chris Jones is healthy. They held Dallas to 9 points, theyve been as good as any defense in the league the last month
    Teddy is trash, open your eyes. One of Teddy's alleged strengths is that he takes care of the football... Yeah when he's got the lead and he can just hand the ball off and dink and dunk. Tonight the Broncos were in the game but needed some throws to be made and this dude broke his own team's back with horrible interceptions and general indecision.

I mean if your quarterback is going to throw it to the other team, you might as well take your chances with Drew, who at least offers potential for splash plays in the passing game. Teddy is a backup caliber quarterback in this league and nothing more. His pocket presence tonight was abysmal.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Teddy is trash, open your eyes. One of Teddy's alleged strengths is that he takes care of the football... Yeah when he's got the lead and he can just hand the ball off and dink and dunk. Tonight the Broncos were in the game but needed some throws made and this dude broke his own team's back with horrible interceptions.

I mean if your quarterback is going to throw it to the other team, you might as well take your chances with Drew, who at least offers potential for splash plays in the passing game. Teddy is a backup caliber quarterback in this league and nothing more. His pocket presence tonight was abysmal.
    The kc defense has been a top 5 defense since Jones came back, he has one to throw to other than Sutton, Jeudy drops everything.

The kc defense shutdown Dallas too.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

The broncos don't have a starting QB, they should have traded for Minshew.

Eddy Munny

The kc defense has been a top 5 defense since Jones came back, he has one to throw to other than Sutton, Jeudy drops everything.

The kc defense shutdown Dallas too.
    Blah, blah, blah...

You have anything to say about this game or you just going to continue bringing up a game from two weeks ago?

The facts about this game are that the Broncos ran the ball well tonight, Javonte had over 100 yards by himself... The defense also played well tonight. Those two things are a quarterback's best friend. Teddy could not cash in his chips because he's not a gamer, he's a front runner. Jeudy had one drop when the game was already decided, who cares, that doesn't exonerate Trash Can Ted.

thomorino

Blah, blah, blah...

You have anything to say about this game or you just going to continue bringing up a game from two weeks ago?

The facts about this game are that the Broncos ran the ball well tonight, Javonte had over 100 yards by himself... The defense also played well tonight. Those two things are a quarterback's best friend. Teddy could not cash his chips in because he's not a gamer. Jeudy had one drop when the game was already decided, who cares, that doesn't exonerate Trash Can Ted.
    Jeudy has been dropping passes all year, kcs defense is a top 5 unit when Jones is healthy, they have been strong the whole year

Bridgewater won more games in a season in Minnesota than Locke will win in his career. Locke is trash. Bridgewater won on New Orleans and Minnesota, Locks had his chance, he was trash.

Eddy Munny

Jeudy has been dropping passes all year, kcs defense is a top 5 unit when Jones is healthy, they have been strong the whole year

Bridgewater won more games in a season in Minnesota than Locke will win in his career. Locke is trash. Bridgewater won on New Orleans and Minnesota, Locks had his chance, he was trash.
    Teddy won games with superior talent around him. He's a front runner, not a guy that can win you ball games.

He had happy feet all night tonight and those interceptions were dreadful. The game script for most of the night was favorable, all things considered, but the mere thought of having to make a money throw to continue a drive was enough for Teddy to fold. Dude is weak. Just seeing Patty on the other sideline probably caused him to soil his jock strap.

thomorino

Teddy won games with superior talent around him. He's a front runner, not a guy that can win you ball games.

He had happy feet all night tonight and those interceptions were dreadful. The game script for most of the night was favorable, all things considered, but the mere thought of having to make a money throw to continue a drive was enough for Teddy to fold. Dude is weak. Just seeing Patty on the other sideline probably caused him to soil his jock strap.
    Bridgewater won 10 straight games Ina single season in Minnesota with talent around him that was mediocre at best.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Lions Coach went for it on 4th down and 2, up 2 in the game, late in the 4th quarter and didn't get it from his OWN 30+ yard line. He did this on the first possession of the game too. Since when do coaches just start going for it on 4th down in their own territory. And don't, don't tell me the analytics are telling them to do it. You give up 3 points if you don't make the 4th down right away. No way any of that makes sense.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Bridgewater never won 10 straight games anywhere.

And the 2015 Vikings offense was much better than 'medicore, at best'

AP led the league in rushing.

He was Derrick Henry before Henry was Henry.
    It's easy to win when you stick the ball in Peterson's gut 20 + times a game and have him bulldozer over lineman.
    And he had Diggs as his wideout and Kyle Rudolph in his prime at TE.

Just stop.
    I'm not trolling you or picking a fight, just stating facts.

Come on man, get your shit together.
    Vikings never won 10 straight under Bridgewater.
    Not 2014, not 2015.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2733

Also had Denver at +5.5 even for the first half. Shocked they did not kick the FG to get within 4 and leave virtually no time left for KC. All that time and all those plays for nothing.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

It's easy to win when you stick the ball in Peterson's gut 20 + times a game and have him bulldozer over lineman.

Just stop.

Not 2014, not 2015.
    Little Nash gets another beatdown

Bridgewater won 11 games with mediocre talent around him, he had 1 pro bowl player at the time on the roster, Peterson. Rudolph, who isnt old at all you dumb shit, he's 32, has made the pro bowl twice in 10 years and is an irrelevant player in the NFL

Bridgewater had one pro bowl caliber player , one player, Peterson, and he won 11 games. Diggs was still young and not close to a pro bowl player yet, Rudolph hadn't made the pro bowl yet either and has only made the pro bowl twice on 10 years.

The 2015 Viking offense was a very mediocre roster that wasn't expected to win anything and, again, they had 1 pro bowl caliber player, Adrian Peterson, and he didn't have close to his best year, averaging 4.5 a carry.

Diggs was still young and nothing special, he hadn't had a thousand yard season or made the pro bowl yet.

The 2015 Vikings had 1 player skill position player who was great, Petersen. Diggs was still young and inconsistent, and Rudolph has made the pro bowl twice on a 10 year career. Nobody thought the 2015 Viking roster was loaded, they had 1 proven pro bowl player, Peterson, that full year

Just stop.

Bridgewater won in New Orleans, Minnesota,and as I said he won more games in a year than Locke will win on his career.

thomorino

There was nothing loaded about the 2015 Vikings, they had 1 pro bowl player at the time, Peterson. Nash the dumb shit.

stevenash

When did they win ten straight!

Stick to the facts.

Bridgewater did nothing that seasaon except stick the ball in AP's gut.
    Just stop.

Show me ten straight.

Diggs/Rudolph/Peterson is more than mediocre.
    Bridgewater was barely mediocre that season.
    How did he help?

He was dead last in passing, and his pick ratio was awful.
    What exactly did he do except hand the ball off to AP.

Diggs was not ordinary, not his fault Teddy has a pop gun for an arm.
    Rudolph was not an ordinary TE in 2015 either.

Get your shit together Corky.

Bridgewater never won ten straight.
    Once again you're a proven liar.
    You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Show me ten straight wins?
    Never happened.
    Just stop

thomorino

When did they win ten straight!

Stick to the facts.

Bridgewater did nothing that seasaon except stick the ball in AP's gut.
    Just stop.

Show me ten straight.

Diggs/Rudolph/Peterson is more than mediocre.
    Bridgewater was barely mediocre that season.
    How did he help?

He was dead last in passing, and his pick ratio was awful.
    What exactly did he do except hand the ball off to AP.

Diggs was not ordinary, not his fault Teddy has a pop gun for an arm.
    Rudolph was not an ordinary TE in 2015 either.

Get your shit together Corky.

Bridgewater never won ten straight.
    Once again you're a proven liar.
    You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Never happened.
    Just stop
    Diggs didn't even have 800 yards receiving, he was nothing in 2015, he hadn't made a pro bowl.

Rudolph is barely above average, he's been an average player most of his career

Bridgewater was very good that year, he had a strong qbr and the team won 11 games with him at quarterback. Little Nash, running backs don't win you anything by themselves anymore, this isn't the 90s you dumb shit.

Just stop.

The Vikings won 11 games and they had 1 player who was an established pro bowl player at any skill position.

Just stop

You lose every argument, and it's not close

Everyone attributes the 2015 Vikings to Bridgewater, not Peterson. It's a quarterback league and it's been that way for a while.

thomorino

In 2015 like now quarterbacks are more important than running backs. Not sure how anyone could be dumb enough to not realize that. Nash the dumb shit.

stevenash

In 2015 like now quarterbacks are more important than running backs. Not sure how anyone could be dumb enough to not realize that. Nash the dumb shit.

a) That team won because of AP
    b) I caught you in yet another lie, and you do what you always do. Deflect.

So, when exactly did Bridgewater win ten straight?
    Liar.
    Your opinions are worthless, you can't back them up.

Liar.

Eddy schooled you.
    And I schooled you.
    Again.

Focus Corky, focus and answer the damn question.
    When did Teddy win ten straight like you claim?

stevenash

You do this all the time asshole.
    You make up stupid facts, like Bridgewater won ten straight, which I knew was another one of your tall tailed fables.
    Called you out on it, then you start delfecting.

Just like I caught you in that lie you tried to pass off as fact that Josh Allen has more come from behind wins than Jackson.
    Disproved that lie too.

Be a man for once in your life and admit you're wrong.
    Nah, you can't do it.
    And you hate I always prove you wrong.

Just stop.
    You're embarrassing yourself with your constant lying.
    It's getting stale and old by now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    How did Denver not draft a QB? Bridgewater a clown.
    INT machine. Also has the slowest hand off speed in the NFL when delivering the ball to a running back.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    INT machine. Also has the slowest hand off speed in the NFL when delivering the ball to a running back.
    You can't debate him.
    He's always right and when he's always wrong.
    I catch him in a lie, he goes on the offensive.
    Jeez, be a man already and own up.

Yeah, if Teddy was so good how come he gets bounced around?
    Could it be he's not that good?

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Just stop.

Not 2014, not 2015.
    For the record: Bridgewater never won 10 games in a row anywhere. Nash is correct.

The Vikings record for wins in a row is 12 in 1969. They had 9 wins in a row in the late 90's as well.

12 and 9 wins in a row is the correct numbers for most consecutive wins in Vikings history.
    Last edited by clockwise1965; 12-06-21 at 07:31 AM.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    For the record: Bridgewater never won 10 games in a row anywhere. Nash is correct.

The Vikings record for wins in a row is 12 in 1969. They had 9 wins in a row in the late 90's as well.

12 and 9 wins in a row is the correct numbers for most consecutive wins in Vikings history.
    And AP accounted for 66 percent of that offense in 2015.
    That was all Peterson all the time that year.
    All Teddy did that year was say "here you go Adrian, run, run like the wind" as Teddy stood in his backfield and watched.

Appreciate the back up.
    I had the database pulled up anyways.

Not for nothing, Favre holds the record for most consecutive wins as a QB.
    Peyton is way up on that list, with Brady too.
    Cam ran off like 16 straight I think, something like that.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

If they had just kicked their field goals instead of going for it and turning it over/throwing a pick six, when they finally scored their touchdown in the fourth quarter it would have tied the game at 16. That game last night was a clinic on how to make horrific decisions based on information from the past three seasons and not this current year. “We can’t kick field goals” against a team that THIS YEAR can barely score 20 a game, my god what a clown
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

XtianKlu
    XtianKlu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Fangio is just completely lost ... and he's not hiding it well.

texhooper

Another thing that was funny to me is at the end when they went for two to cut it to 11. Like ok NOW all of a sudden a field goal has value to you, now that the game is pretty much fukking over you fukking boob job

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Another thing that was funny to me is at the end when they went for two to cut it to 11. Like ok NOW all of a sudden a field goal has value to you, now that the game is pretty much fukking over you fukking boob job

I liked the under 47.
    I was all set to bet the under 47 but I got sidetracked.
    When I got back to the computer the total ticked down to 46,5
    I said 'fuk it' I'm still betting the under, but at 46.5

When Denver scored it made it 22-9 and I'm doing the math.
    22+9 =31, if they convert it's now 33, 2 TD's and I'm fukked.
    Moot point, the conversion failed.

texhooper

Haha…under was never in doubt with these two sets of nutsacks slapping into one another

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Bridgewater sucks; he makes Derek Carr look courageous

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by XtianKlu View Post
    Fangio is just completely lost ... and he's not hiding it well.
    Yes.. As I said earlier. He just looks lost.

The game has pasted him by. Time for Denver to move on.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Bridgewater sucks; he makes Derek Carr look courageous
    Never was all that good.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

These guys faded Morino on the first half. That’s why this thread exists. They should of cashed it.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    These guys faded Morino on the first half. That’s why this thread exists. They should of cashed it.
    He's a textbook sociopath.
    Doesn't care if he's wrong or right, lives for an argument.
    He's a drama queen.

I couldn't believe my eyes when he posted Teddy won 10 straight games for the Vikings I was like "WTF"
    I knew he was full of shit, but I double checked before I corrected him in this thread.

BOOM!
    Corky goes off on me.

Jesus God, dude needs serious help.

Several times I've caught him in lies, making shit up to support his agenda.

Seriously, you can't do that on these types of forums.
    Some onlooker who doesn't know Corky from a hole in the wall is going to take his word for his shit and lose serious cash.

You have to admit even though his tirades are so played out they still make me laugh.

I'm like "wait for the dumb shit I own you..." wait for it...wait for it"
    Then right after he types it I say to myself "BOOM, there it is"

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    The broncos don't have a starting QB, they should have traded for Minshew.
    They should have drafted one.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    They should have drafted one.
    I blame that QB guru John Elway

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

We have alot of Monday morning quarterbacks here

stevenash