JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    The extra game does not matter because all the teams that do that , play an FCS opponent, so that game does not mean anything. ND never has played an FCS opponent, ever.
    Interesting fact. I didn't know that.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    The extra game does not matter because all the teams that do that , play an FCS opponent, so that game does not mean anything. ND never has played an FCS opponent, ever.
    The game matters, it just may not determine which gets in.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Rumors that Lincoln Riley was dipping his pen in the company ink...
    It’s actually an affair with an OU staffer… Annie Hanson, OU’s administrator in charge of recruiting

From the OU board:

quote:

Annie Hanson and Lincoln were ????????and Lincoln’s wife found out. Said to have her fired or it was over. Annie told him “have me fired and I’ll file a wrongful termination suit filed and it comes out regardless”. Would make sense why the “personal day having nothing to do with football” happened during the Baylor game and why LR was so aloof the last few weeks around the building. He was planning to take the LSU job to get out of town, then the USC job became real and he took that instead to keep his recruiting class. Annie, one of the most active people at OU on social media has not tweeted, liked, or instagrammed anything in a week.

From a friend: Annie Hanson stuff is all true. They sent Riley a breach of contract non filed law suit. They are checking the temp on his response. Going to serve USC and Riley on Christmas Day. Tortious interference with commerce, defamation, slander, tampering, breach of contract, interstate commerce issues, and because it’s a state employee the state of Oklahoma can get involved. Hitting usc with essentially a walk away agreement of like $10mm. The theory is they will show USC that the Annie Hanson evidence and Riley cheating and all the Clarke Stroud back story will come up in discovery and there is no way USC is going to want their new coach with about $100mm guaranteed contract to have evidence in open record of him cheating on his wife and some other stuff. They were able to show enough shit from text and wife’s cell phone (which was a school phone) tbat they knew and were planning all of this. Plus the illicit texts. Stoops announcing it or least getting it all out there is early is awesome.

Everyone love Annie Hanson and they want to keep her too From a friend: Rented out Broadway 10 in OKC. Private party tonight. No press. Plan as of right now is Stoops will announce or OU media relationship will announce tomorrow morning on espn and big noon kickoff. Nice jab at the Big 12. We want everyone talking about it all day. We know college football fans watch it and so do recruits. Tons and tons on the pending law suit with Lincoln Riley and usc that I can’t discuss in writing. But we have them dead to penetrating center and OU will hit usc with a settlement agreement in a week or two. Can’t fire Annie Hanson. Afraid of a wrongful termination law suit. They have a settle agreement in place and a non defamation of character agreement in place if she wants to stay. OU happy to have her stay but won’t be sad if she opts out. All formal contracts are drafted but still don’t know name. Was told they will just insert names snd then get it inked when they know.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

complete BS that the cheating rumors swirl after he leaves OU.

a bunch of sourpvss crybabies in Norman.

they would have said nada had he stayed.

anywhooooo

it is clear as day that KELLY was tired of being at ND after 12 long years.

and LINCOLN wanted nothing to do with the SEC.

quitters? No.

taking care of themselves vs their employers? absolutely.

i applaud them both.

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah OU peeps are very salty. Like a jilted lover.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1153

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Yeah OU peeps are very salty. Like a jilted lover.
    Absolutely..
    When OU loses its always the refs fault..
    Always..
    Can never admit to being outplayed or outcoached..
    Never the teams fault..

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Absolutely..
    When OU loses its always the refs fault..
    Always..
    Never the teams fault..
    that is EVERY fanbase around. there is no fanbase that does not behave like this.

trust me. i am surrounded by USC, UCLA, Ohio State, Notre Dame, diehard fans.

the same guys are fans of UCLA hoops, the Lakers, The Rams, you name it.

one common thread:

Never the teams fault..

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

morino just another losing thread is all here

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Rumors that Lincoln Riley was dipping his pen in the company ink...
    It’s actually an affair with an OU staffer… Annie Hanson, OU’s administrator in charge of recruiting

From the OU board:

quote:

Annie Hanson and Lincoln were ????????and Lincoln’s wife found out. Said to have her fired or it was over. Annie told him “have me fired and I’ll file a wrongful termination suit filed and it comes out regardless”. Would make sense why the “personal day having nothing to do with football” happened during the Baylor game and why LR was so aloof the last few weeks around the building. He was planning to take the LSU job to get out of town, then the USC job became real and he took that instead to keep his recruiting class. Annie, one of the most active people at OU on social media has not tweeted, liked, or instagrammed anything in a week.

From a friend: Annie Hanson stuff is all true. They sent Riley a breach of contract non filed law suit. They are checking the temp on his response. Going to serve USC and Riley on Christmas Day. Tortious interference with commerce, defamation, slander, tampering, breach of contract, interstate commerce issues, and because it’s a state employee the state of Oklahoma can get involved. Hitting usc with essentially a walk away agreement of like $10mm. The theory is they will show USC that the Annie Hanson evidence and Riley cheating and all the Clarke Stroud back story will come up in discovery and there is no way USC is going to want their new coach with about $100mm guaranteed contract to have evidence in open record of him cheating on his wife and some other stuff. They were able to show enough shit from text and wife’s cell phone (which was a school phone) tbat they knew and were planning all of this. Plus the illicit texts. Stoops announcing it or least getting it all out there is early is awesome.

Everyone love Annie Hanson and they want to keep her too From a friend: Rented out Broadway 10 in OKC. Private party tonight. No press. Plan as of right now is Stoops will announce or OU media relationship will announce tomorrow morning on espn and big noon kickoff. Nice jab at the Big 12. We want everyone talking about it all day. We know college football fans watch it and so do recruits. Tons and tons on the pending law suit with Lincoln Riley and usc that I can’t discuss in writing. But we have them dead to penetrating center and OU will hit usc with a settlement agreement in a week or two. Can’t fire Annie Hanson. Afraid of a wrongful termination law suit. They have a settle agreement in place and a non defamation of character agreement in place if she wants to stay. OU happy to have her stay but won’t be sad if she opts out. All formal contracts are drafted but still don’t know name. Was told they will just insert names snd then get it inked when they know.
    I give about a 5% chance any of that is true or comes to fruition

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1153

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    that is EVERY fanbase around. there is no fanbase that does not behave like this.

trust me. i am surrounded by USC, UCLA, Ohio State, Notre Dame, diehard fans.

the same guys are fans of UCLA hoops, the Lakers, The Rams, you name it.

one common thread:

Never the teams fault..
    Point taken..
    In a state where there are no Pro teams (Well, the Thunder but look at them) it seems to be even worse...

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Point taken..
    In a state where there are no Pro teams (Well, the Thunder but look at them) it seems to be even worse...
    Yes those folks have nothing else going on it seems so they get their identity from their beloved Sooners I'm sure lol

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    morino just another losing thread is all here
    You are a dumb shit

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    I give about a 5% chance any of that is true or comes to fruition
    Even if it is true, they should just move the hell on. It really makes them look worse.

First ... 5678