kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    LSU is the only vacancy that will get a bug time coach at any cost. LSU, UF, and USC fell hard all at once in less than a season and a half. Nick Saban gets everyone in the SEC replaced eventually.
    nice post sq. except kirby. he has the secret sauce. he will beat saban and win the chip this year. it's the bill belichik/lebron james effect. they get coaches fired and teams never develop. People always said the east was weak and bill only beat up on mia, buf, jets. when you dominate your opponents they remain losers. and gm's want their jobs and owners want buts in the seat so the coach is always the one to go. when the braves dominated the nl east, the other teams remained in constant turnover and upheaval. hard to win or succeed in any way.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I knew “Don Mullins” was dead in the water at Florida after hearing this. Dude is way too quirky to go toe to toe against Kirby. I’ve heard his half time talks and they sound like a middle school science teacher

https://youtu.be/jjYt7lmY5cs
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kingdom

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Rumor is that Billy Napier has signed a deal. Not sure I believe it though.

LSU been trying to get him as well but I heard that he's shunned them. Who the hell knows?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I knew “Don Mullins” was dead in the water at Florida after hearing this. Dude is way too quirky to go toe to toe against Kirby. I’ve heard his half time talks and they sound like a middle school science teacher
    tbh - if you take away the last 2 minutes of that first half. The Gators played UGA to a tie. That was some of the must dumbassery shit I've ever seen to close out a half. All they needed to do was take knees but next thing you know, they gave up 3 scores in no time. Ball game.

Georgia's offense really didn't do much in that game. They didn't need to.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    tbh - if you take away the last 2 minutes of that first half. The Gators played UGA to a tie. That was some of the must dumbassery shit I've ever seen to close out a half. All they needed to do was take knees but next thing you know, they gave up 3 scores in no time. Ball game.

Georgia's offense really didn't do much in that game. They didn't need to.
    Florida isn’t 5-6 bad. They put forward a good effort against UGA but after that they mailed it in

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    It does not look like LSU is getting a big time coach. USC probably gets Franklin and that will be the only big-timer.
    Brian Keep qualifies as a big time coach. Notre Dame gets everybody’s best shot.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Florida isn’t 5-6 bad. They put forward a good effort against UGA but after that they mailed it in
    Yeah, that's a team that quit on their coach. Pretty sad to see.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Trading mullens for napier is not a win. Mullens is one of the most underrated play callers in all of cfb imo

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Trading mullens for napier is not a win. Mullens is one of the most underrated play callers in all of cfb imo
    What good is being a good play caller with an inept trigger man?? He and Dak made Mississippi State look like world beaters until they played Bama.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Mullen was a horrible Recruiter. If you can't recruit at Florida, you just suck at it. You can't bring in 3 stars at Florida. That's horseshit.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

The talent in florida is spread out now. Ucf gets guys, alabama etc get florida guys. This isnt 1992 anymore where all the florida players stay at fsu, florida, and miami

First 123