1. #1
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    First post this season in College.

    I love Utah St. +3.5 -110 220/200

    My figures show Utah St. by 2

  2. #2
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42


  3. #3
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    Final Utah St. 26-24 $$$$$ nailed it by 2

    1-0 +200

  4. #4
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    Here are my predictions and plays for the early games up to noon pacific time.

    UMass +35.5 -110 110/100 Florida St by only 24
    Penn St by 25 pass
    NW +24 -110 110/100 Michigan by only 20
    Northern Illinois +5 -110 110/100 N ILL wins by 2
    Cincy by 28. Pass
    W Forest -3 -110 110/100 W forest by 8
    Eastern Mich -3.5 -110 110/100 E Mich by 8
    Kansas +38.5 -110 110/100 Oklahoma by only 33
    Virginia Tech -3 -110 110/100 Virg Tech by 7
    Kent St. by 5 pass
    Georgia St. by 12 pass

    So 7 early plays.

  5. #5
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    Kansas up 7-0 hope you tailed me.

  6. #6
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 9,079
    Betpoints: 599

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Kansas up 7-0 hope you tailed me.
    Good luck brother! I had Utah State last night too. Col State not as bad as they looked early getting blown out by S Dakota, but didn't feel like road fav last night to me

    OU sleepwalks 2-3 games a year atleast so nice call on that one too. I'm on Under 49.5 Michigan and that looks good so far. Mich NW 2 of the most boring offenses in cfb

  7. #7
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 9,079
    Betpoints: 599

    OU 2nd and 37

    so Kansas bails them out with a facemask like only Kansas can do

  8. #8
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    Good luck pal

    Here are the next set of plays up to 4 pacific time.

    Purdue +3.5 110/100 purdue by 1
    Minnesota -4.5 110/100 minn by 9
    Ball St. -3.5 110/100 ball st by 10
    Colorado +8.5 110/100 cal by only 4
    Wash St. +4 110/100 game even
    Oklahoma St. +7 110/100 Iowa St by only 2
    LSU +9.5 110/100 Ole Miss by only 5
    BC +5 110/100 Louisville by only 2

    The other games are passes.
    W Mich by 2
    Buffalo 10
    Pitt 3
    Wyoming 21
    Oregon even
    UAB 26
    Houston 11
    Miss St 20
    Liberty 22

    Good luck.

  9. #9
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Here are my predictions and plays for the early games up to noon pacific time.

    UMass +35.5 -110 110/100 Florida St by only 24
    Penn St by 25 pass
    NW +24 -110 110/100 Michigan by only 20
    Northern Illinois +5 -110 110/100 N ILL wins by 2
    Cincy by 28. Pass
    W Forest -3 -110 110/100 W forest by 8
    Eastern Mich -3.5 -110 110/100 E Mich by 8
    Kansas +38.5 -110 110/100 Oklahoma by only 33
    Virginia Tech -3 -110 110/100 Virg Tech by 7
    Kent St. by 5 pass
    Georgia St. by 12 pass

    So 7 early plays.
    4-3 on these plays.

  10. #10
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Good luck pal

    Here are the next set of plays up to 4 pacific time.

    Purdue +3.5 110/100 purdue by 1
    Minnesota -4.5 110/100 minn by 9
    Ball St. -3.5 110/100 ball st by 10
    Colorado +8.5 110/100 cal by only 4
    Wash St. +4 110/100 game even
    Oklahoma St. +7 110/100 Iowa St by only 2
    LSU +9.5 110/100 Ole Miss by only 5
    BC +5 110/100 Louisville by only 2

    The other games are passes.
    W Mich by 2
    Buffalo 10
    Pitt 3
    Wyoming 21
    Oregon even
    UAB 26
    Houston 11
    Miss St 20
    Liberty 22

    Good luck.
    3-5 here.

  11. #11
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    Record 8-8 -$80

    Today
    Arizona +8 110/100
    TCU +7 110/100
    Wash huskies +7 110/100
    Hawaii +7 110/100

  12. #12
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    Correction 8-8 plus $20 first play was for $200

    Feeling 4-0 today. Not to late to get on Hawaii.

  13. #13
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    A winning day. 2-1-1 +$90

    Record 10-9-1 plus $110

  14. #14
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    Rice plus the huge # is my game of the year. my figures show a 3 point game.

    Rice +18 550/500

  15. #15
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    My other plays.

    Stanford +12.5 110/100
    Duke +10.5 110/100
    Louisiana Tech -6.5 -125 125/100 buy .5 point
    Texas -30.5 110/100
    Georgia Southern +3 -125 125/100 buy .5 point
    Southern Miss +33 110/100
    Colorado St. +3 110/100

    Like this card today. Dont let these winners pass you buy.

  16. #16
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    Will update last week. Had a rough day.

    Today's plays.
    Virginia +14.5 110/100
    Navy +4 110/100
    Temple +21.5 110/100
    TCU -21.5 110/100
    LSU -29.5 110/100
    Alabama -21 110/100

  17. #17
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,687
    Betpoints: 36

    Good luck. I like navy

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  18. #18
    Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-15-17
    Posts: 2,123
    Betpoints: 18

    I see you like to fade teams off OT games
    Usually hits pretty good but certain situations better than others

  19. #19
    Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 3,775
    Betpoints: 3465

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Will update last week. Had a rough day.

    Today's plays.
    Virginia +14.5 110/100
    Navy +4 110/100
    Temple +21.5 110/100
    TCU -21.5 110/100
    LSU -29.5 110/100
    Alabama -21 110/100
    Of course you have rough day, you a hard working shoeshiner shoeshine11 with you following and loving brandon lang and all:

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    This thread is just a waste. Lang on fire. Hope you guys lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    FYI I have a brand new apt. Living it up. I don't like you or Lang. I just like to see you lose. You have a big mouth. Must be about 25.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/17/2022


  20. #20
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    I see you like to fade teams off OT games
    Usually hits pretty good but certain situations better than others
    What situation is better? I'm all ears.

  21. #21
    Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-15-17
    Posts: 2,123
    Betpoints: 18

    You do not do it blindly
    Have to consider everything
    Anyway...StevieRay misses you lol

  22. #22
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    Tell him and everyone I'm here. Including baronman. I don't see Sal there anymore. I'm sure they would sign up here if they know I'm here. Post that I'm here across the street.

  23. #23
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    I was banned there ya know.

  24. #24
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    Tcu +15 110/100

  25. #25
    Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 3,775
    Betpoints: 3465

    Time to update record in this thread shoeshiner11, take break from shining all those knobs and shoes!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/17/2022


  26. #26
    Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 3,775
    Betpoints: 3465

    Updated shoeshiner11 record:

    15-18-1 = -930 fake $

    Now we all know why you in bad mood talking shit in other threads loving lang and bashing morono - you're not even any better than morono shoeshiner11 haha.

    See you tomorrow taking shit again shoeshiner GOGOGO
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/17/2022


  27. #27
    Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 3,775
    Betpoints: 3465

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Rice plus the huge # is my game of the year. my figures show a 3 point game.

    Rice +18 550/500
    Especially like your huge shoeshiners game of year, can't believe you talk shit to morono
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/17/2022


  28. #28
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,894
    Betpoints: 42

    It was close rice lost by 21. A couple stupid mistakes.

  29. #29
    Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 3,775
    Betpoints: 3465

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    It was close rice lost by 21. A couple stupid mistakes.
    Your first stupid mistake was to think that no one notice you not updating your losers, even morono doesn't do that.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/17/2022


Top