Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Why the fuk even play the games? Everybody just pick who they think is best and crown a fukn' champion. These are college kids not robots. Any given day. Everybody remembers Boise State beating Oklahoma, Utah beating Bama, App St. beating Michigan. Those games are memorable and what makes sports great. Nobody remembers who won the championship in 2012, except maybe the fans of that team. Fuk reputation, play the games.
    Yep, don't forget UCF beating Auburn as well to remain undefeated.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    35k in post now that says I'm a loser. Continue on child. If ya must get the last word in do so.I can't believe I even said a thing.
    Dude you are either a loser or a user. Not sure which but I notice I don't see your name on shit...Unless it is most likely to lose his virginity to his mother. So go play in traffic .girlie man

Day Game 216
    Day Game 216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

The Bearcats need to quit their bitching, they should not be put in the playoffs no matter what with that weak ass schedule.

So you beat 2 piss poor teams in Indiana and Notre Dame? And you want to be respected because of that? Unreal

if Cincinnati ever wants to get to a playoff join a real conference and put somebody with a pulse on your schedule. They have nobody to blame but themselves for being in a shitty conference.

Day Game 216

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    BYU is another BS school at #10.

Weakest school EVER to peak at #10.

Who does these polls? Biden???
    BYU is a joke of a program too. At least they decided to join a real conference though so kudos to them

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Day Game 216 View Post
    The Bearcats need to quit their bitching, they should not be put in the playoffs no matter what with that weak ass schedule.

So you beat 2 piss poor teams in Indiana and Notre Dame? And you want to be respected because of that? Unreal

if Cincinnati ever wants to get to a playoff join a real conference and put somebody with a pulse on your schedule. They have nobody to blame but themselves for being in a shitty conference.
    where do u see cincy bitching. they are floating. wut part of they opened the season at #8 do u nor anyone seem to understand. so where should an undefeated #8 preseason ranked team be ranked right now with teams ahead of them having lost. and to those who want more teams added to playoff system as Ive stated before as soon as a team that isnt a big school makes it to the playoffs and does some damage and ends up champ everyone will want to go back to 4 teams again. we arnt out of the 4 team system yet and already bitching going on.
    Last edited by jtoler; 10-13-21 at 01:12 PM.

Day Game 216

Well wait til they get left out, I’m sure the players only care about getting to the NFL but the fans if they have any would be bitching and moaning I’m sure

simple solution though is join the Big 10 or even the weak ass ACC would give them a little credibility

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

They'd like to join the Big 10 but the Big 10 says they don't have the money to spare. They want all of it.

Day Game 216

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    They'd like to join the Big 10 but the Big 10 says they don't have the money to spare. They want all of it.
    Foreal? If that is true then I say put Cincinnati in the playoff.

The B1G should clean up the trash and remove Northwestern and maybe Illinois too and replace them with Cincinnati and Coastal Carolina

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Will someone please GTF Real right now. I'm late doing my stats for College football and the NFL this week. This is the most humorous thing I've ever read.

The entire College Playoff Panel should be Fired immediately. What is this sh##?

Please explain to me... how are they top 5?? They play anyone in the SEC... they'd get their sh#$ pushed right in.
    except you are looking at the AP (writers) and the AFCA (coaches) rankings.

CFP committee does not reveal their first vote until Tue 11/2.

CINCY IS FOR REAL

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

You got it backwards. For years the "big" schools avoided any program that was considered "up and coming". Their out of conference schedule consisted of FCS and smaller schools looking for a paycheck (Mercer, etc. etc.). The excuse was always the same, "we play in a tough conference, yada yada yada". In reality they had nothing to gain and everything to lose. Or they wouldn't do home and home. Not all schools. The bigger independents like FSU (at the time), ND, BYU, etc. took on all comers.

Roger T. Bannon

The B1G should clean up the trash and remove Northwestern and maybe Illinois too and replace them with Cincinnati and Coastal Carolina
    LOL. Yes, it is a club and nobody is invited unless you can increase the revenue. Why do you think they pay themselves millions and not pay the players?

Roger T. Bannon

You can't just kick people out of a conference. If you are the Mountain West, you can do that but probably they can't do it anymore.

When you have these kind of millions at stake, you get sued and politicians start getting involved and then the whole scam can go up in smoke.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7283

OSU might have the best WR/RB group in the nation if Stroud keeps playing like this look out Georgia
    Their offense is like Bama's last year- Henderson/ Harris, Olave, Wilson/ Waddle, DSmith. If Stroud can improve to the Mac Jones level then they will win out and would be a fun matchup against Georgia's defense.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Vegas feels the same way recently w OSU lines....and results...
    Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    Their offense is like Bama's last year- Henderson/ Harris, Olave, Wilson/ Waddle, DSmith. If Stroud can improve to the Mac Jones level then they will win out and would be a fun matchup against Georgia's defense.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

stroud is pretty talented for a frosh. tons of qbs college and pro putting up big numbers last few yrs, I wonder if the defenses will ever catch back up. we seem to be at the same place in nba. offense ruling, but when u think back and look closer of course it all started with the change in officiating and it has only gotten worse, cant touch or be as physical with the offense in either sport.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

yup-give it a few years and the totals for NFL will be in the 60s....
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    stroud is pretty talented for a frosh. tons of qbs college and pro putting up big numbers last few yrs, I wonder if the defenses will ever catch back up. we seem to be at the same place in nba. offense ruling, but when u think back and look closer of course it all started with the change in officiating and it has only gotten worse, cant touch or be as physical with the offense in either sport.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2120

Cincy will have a bigger winning margin than Georgia. Go Bearcats!!!

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    You got it backwards. For years the "big" schools avoided any program that was considered "up and coming". Their out of conference schedule consisted of FCS and smaller schools looking for a paycheck (Mercer, etc. etc.). The excuse was always the same, "we play in a tough conference, yada yada yada". In reality they had nothing to gain and everything to lose. Or they wouldn't do home and home. Not all schools. The bigger independents like FSU (at the time), ND, BYU, etc. took on all comers.
    1000% correct.

don't forget Southern Miss back in the day in the late 80's and throughout the 90's under coach geoff bower. they were known as "giant killers". then bigger schools stopped playing them.

Headsterx

Down goes Iowa, up goes Cincy! 😂

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Networks are scared to death that the Bearcats are getting in.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Cincy is a covering machine this year

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Down goes Iowa, up goes Cincy! 😂
    And cincy would've boatraced purdue. I kept telling ppl here that the iowa WEAKeyes were vastly overrated after iowa state handed them the game and they're lucky penn state starting qb got hurt last week or they'd be saddled w 2 losses already.

Headsterx

Wondering if Cincy can take #2 or will Alabama or Oklahoma jump over them.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Wondering if Cincy can take #2 or will Alabama or Oklahoma jump over them.
    All that matters right now is what the CFP committee says about the top 4 on their first rankings release at abt 730pm ET on tue 11/2.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

So OP is happy now that Cincy is no longer ranked #5 right?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cincinnati is virtually as shoe in to get to the playoff

Who bests them ?

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    So OP is happy now that Cincy is no longer ranked #5 right?

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7283

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cincinnati is virtually as shoe in to get to the playoff

Who bests them ?
    You do realize that if Alabama beats Georgia in the SEC title game Cinci will be out.
    1. Alabama is in.
    2. Georgia is in.
    3. B1G 10 champ- ( Ohio State) is in
    4. B1G 12 champ is in Oklahoma ( undefeated most likely) or 1 loss Okie State is in.

Cincinnati will be left out.

homie1975

You do realize that if Alabama beats Georgia in the SEC title game Cinci will be out.
    1. Alabama is in.
    2. Georgia is in.
    3. B1G 10 champ- ( Ohio State) is in
    4. B1G 12 champ is in Oklahoma ( undefeated most likely) or 1 loss Okie State is in.

Cincinnati will be left out.
    crazy to assume anything right now. what will matter more than any of the wins remaining, is how schools vying for the 4 spots look IF THEY LOSE. do they lose to a nobody? do they lose to a somebody but by a blowout?

if BAMA beats GA 45-7 in the SEC title game, then Cincy likely jumps GA.

B1G and Big 12 champ had better look really good in their losses if they have any.

Cincy likely goes in ahead of 1 loss Okie State. trust me.

i like how you gave Zero consideration to the ACC and the P12. i told people weeks ago, like mid Sept, that the Pac 12 is garbage.

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

Ohio guy. Not seeing my Buckeyes in the playoffs. From Akron, OH. LeBron's hometown. My Zips scored 1st on them. The defense is terrible against anything resembling an offense. I don't want to see them get embarrassed by Georgia! I hope like hell Cincy gets a chance.Let em play boys. It will work its self out. If Cincy goes undefeated, I see no way they keep that team out.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Cincinnati is in Kentucky..
    .Not really, but you can walk to Covington Ky. from Cincy

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    crazy to assume anything right now. what will matter more than any of the wins remaining, is how schools vying for the 4 spots look IF THEY LOSE. do they lose to a nobody? do they lose to a somebody but by a blowout?

if BAMA beats GA 45-7 in the SEC title game, then Cincy likely jumps GA.

B1G and Big 12 champ had better look really good in their losses if they have any.

Cincy likely goes in ahead of 1 loss Okie State. trust me.

i like how you gave Zero consideration to the ACC and the P12. i told people weeks ago, like mid Sept, that the Pac 12 is garbage.
    No love for the Ducks?
    After last weeks near loss no PAC 12 is a top four team.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    Ohio guy. Not seeing my Buckeyes in the playoffs. From Akron, OH. LeBron's hometown. My Zips scored 1st on them. The defense is terrible against anything resembling an offense. I don't want to see them get embarrassed by Georgia! I hope like hell Cincy gets a chance.Let em play boys. It will work its self out. If Cincy goes undefeated, I see no way they keep that team out.
    you guys are gaining momentum since the oregon (close loss) at home last month.

you get penn state and mich state at home, but of course have to go to ann arbor.

if you finish the reg season 11-1 and then go win the B1G title game, I GUARANTEE YOU ARE IN the field of 4.

1000000000% GUARANTEE.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    No love for the Ducks?
    After last weeks near loss no PAC 12 is a top four team.
    Stever if you have read any of my posts since the Ducks won at the Horseshoe in C-Bus, i said that NO TEAM in the pac 12 incl oregon is good enough on a national level to compete with the top teams out there like bama, georgia, oklahoma, etc.

i even said when the Hawkeyes were gifted a win vs the Cyclones, that they were hot trash.

all of the guys who defended oregon and iowa when i shellacked them, are quiet AF right now.

QUIET AF !!!!!

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Stever if you have read any of my posts since the Ducks won at the Horseshoe in C-Bus, i said that NO TEAM in the pac 12 incl oregon is good enough on a national level to compete with the top teams out there like bama, georgia, oklahoma, etc.

i even said when the Hawkeyes were gifted a win vs the Cyclones, that they were hot trash.

all of the guys who defended oregon and iowa when i shellacked them, are quiet AF right now.

QUIET AF !!!!!
    Wish I had to read everything.
    I was watching that wicked late Ducks game past weekend and said to myself "this conference is brutal"
    Put, say Arizona St. in the SEC and they're 2-4, maybe.
    Put ASU is the SEC and they'd be tenth best out of 14.

First 1234567 ... Last