vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Only one that would rat on Bacon is vitturd. Hopefully moderators provide some clarity about what happened. When vitturd says he buried or destroyed someone - is really means vitturd is ratting them off.
    Lies. See, he was never banned. Guess kidbaz was lying again!!! You are really stupid

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Let's keep the Memorial going boyz!

I told you vitty I can't be around much with my schedule.

Fugging Arkansas ruins my 1st time going to Kyle Field in 2 weeks. And they beat Texas. Plus 18.5 against Georgia?? Hmmm... could that be a BAM! play? Probably not but seems like a lot.
    Out of the hospital!! I hope your ass is ok. Stick with the small dick trannies….you can’t handle those big ones!! Tough 1-4 stretch for you. Hopefully you get back to .500 soon

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Hey vitturd, what happened? Thought you said you destroyed Bacon ?

HA! HA!

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Out of the hospital!! I hope your ass is ok. Stick with the small dick trannies….you can’t handle those big ones!! Tough 1-4 stretch for you. Hopefully you get back to .500 soon

Everyone on SBR knows that nothing vitturd posts is ever true.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

You sure talk a lot about trannys a LOT ole chap. Like out of the blue. I actually thought I was wrong about you being a tranny until Booya confirmed it. Hey, that's your deal.

But this is the Airvitty Memorial thread. Let's stay on point.

vitterd

You sure talk a lot about trannys a LOT ole chap. Like out of the blue. I actually thought I was wrong about you being a tranny until Booya confirmed it. Hey, that's your deal.

But this is the Airvitty Memorial thread. Let's stay on point.
    I’m glad you recovered. I was very hard on you and I know you took a mental break. Booya doesn’t know you….nobody does.

vitterd

Everyone on SBR knows that nothing vitturd posts is ever true.
    Morino posted something. Hurry!!! He’s waiting for you!!! Lmao. I post nothing but truth.

vitterd

Hey vitturd, what happened? Thought you said you destroyed Bacon ?

HA! HA!
    He was in a mental hospital for 3 weeks. That’s destroying someone. I put him there. He’s trying a comeback.

RoyBacon

I’m glad you recovered. I was very hard on you and I know you took a mental break. Booya doesn’t know you….nobody does.
    Did I tell you like 10 times I would be away a lot until Nov??? Now stop your hysterical crying and get ahold of yourself son!!!

Sometimes the adults get busy ole chap.

vitterd

Did I tell you like 10 times I would be away a lot until Nov??? Now stop your hysterical crying and get ahold of yourself son!!!

Sometimes the adults get busy ole chap.
    No, you didn’t. Don’t make excuses. You have no job….let’s stop the lies. Look, it’s tough in here….you had a huge losing week and disappeared for weeks.

RoyBacon

No, you didn’t. Don’t make excuses. You have no job….let’s stop the lies. Look, it’s tough in here….you had a huge losing week and disappeared for weeks.
    You get so hysterical ole chap. Your mentor hasn't abandoned you. Calm down....deep breathes.

You OK now? Call 911 if this is just too much.

vitterd

You get so hysterical ole chap. Your mentor hasn't abandoned you. Calm down....deep breathes.

You OK now? Call 911 if this is just too much.
    It’s ok to be honest and just tell everyone the vitterd pressure is too much. You’ve disappeared before….it’s a pattern. Get stronger.

RoyBacon

It’s ok to be honest and just tell everyone the vitterd pressure is too much. You’ve disappeared before….it’s a pattern. Get stronger.
    I got a lot going on ole chap. It's fun being just ole Roy and slapping mentoring you and of course starting the Airvitty Memorial.

Sorry I'm laughing thinking about you saying this thread would get no views. BWHAHAHAHA!!!

vitterd

I got a lot going on ole chap. It's fun being just ole Roy and slapping mentoring you and of course starting the Airvitty Memorial.

Sorry I'm laughing thinking about you saying this thread would get no views. BWHAHAHAHA!!!
    Only gets views because I’m in it and keep bumping it for you. It was buried on page 4 multiple times these past 4 weeks.

But since your 1-4 run….it’s been dead in here and then you went missing.

RoyBacon

Only gets views because I’m in it and keep bumping it for you. It was buried on page 4 multiple times these past 4 weeks.

But since your 1-4 run….it’s been dead in here and then you went missing.
    dude you are who we are memorializing!

Everyone has a cold bout. Remember when you went 1-13 then your $125k MLB air bet lost 21-3? Was it Tampa Bay? Doesn't matter.

I'm gonna do some capping this week but then I'm out until Nov. Be strong ole chap. I'll be back.

vitterd

dude you are who we are memorializing!

Everyone has a cold bout. Remember when you went 1-13 then your $125k MLB air bet lost 21-3? Was it Tampa Bay? Doesn't matter.

I'm gonna do some capping this week but then I'm out until Nov. Be strong ole chap. I'll be back.
    None of that ever happened. You just made it up. There was no 1-13 or a big bet that lost. That’s just a Bacon lie. Hopefully you get back to .500 this week

I hoped your time off in therapy would have helped you. I’m glad they let you out for a week and you’re back in until November. It’s important they take devices away…Vitterd pressure is real.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6823

Welcome back RB, solid 75% on your BAM plays. Looking forward to this week's plays.

RoyBacon

Are you still too scared to post a pick ole chap??

Fvvk I missed the pick6 picks this week.(that's where folks with more than $100 have a contest)

Let's put 6 solid picks here in the Airvitty Memorial thread this week. You put in one or two and I'll do the rest.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Welcome back RB, solid 75% on your BAM plays. Looking forward to this week's plays.
    Thanks Dust Man. It bout killed poor vitty. Tried to explain how the adults get busy but he was sobbing hysterically and I don't think it resonated.

vitterd

Thanks Dust Man. It bout killed poor vitty. Tried to explain how the adults get busy but he was sobbing hysterically and I don't think it resonated.
    You always get busy after bad weeks.

Trump lost and you lost bets. Gone

You go 1-4 in here. Gone

Do you ever get busy after you win a bet? Roy, you are at deaths door….don’t insult the board with this “I’m too busy to post” thing. Nobody is buying it.

vitterd

Fvvk I missed the pick6 picks this week.(that's where folks with more than $100 have a contest)

Let's put 6 solid picks here in the Airvitty Memorial thread this week. You put in one or two and I'll do the rest.
    A hundred dollar contest? Wow!! You are really awesome. Lmao.

RoyBacon

What do you say Airvittles? You make a couple of picks for the Airvitty Memorial? Your mentor will do the rest.

I'll start off with Arkansas +18.5. I don't love the game but Ark has a very solid pass defense. If they can hold the dogs to 37ish that 18.5 looms large.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

air.....vitty

RoyBacon

Memorial players we honor our fallen coin flipper with a solid slate of picks.

The write-ups(part of my Airvitty mentoring) can be found at RoyBaconSports.com

So here-eeeee we go!

Ark +18.5
    Cinci -1.5
    Wisconsin +1 BAM!
    Central Florida -15.5 BAM!

Brothers in Arms, and vitty, you are not dreaming. There are TWO Bacon Airvitty MAX plays(BAM!) this week!!

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

BAM!

roybaconsports.com

air...vitty

HA! HA!

vitterd

BAM!

roybaconsports.com

air...vitty

HA! HA!
    Morino is waiting for you. Go bump another thread. Mods are calling you forum Covid. That’s not good.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Morino is waiting for you. Go bump another thread. Mods are calling you forum Covid. That’s not good.
    Quit pretending you have some intimate relationship with the mods you goofy lying wierdo fukk. You need a fukking life.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Quit pretending you have some intimate relationship with the mods you goofy lying wierdo fukk. You need a fukking life.
    I thought Roy was banned for having a website and I told on him? You wanna stick with that lie or you wanna fess up that you made it up out of thin air? Fuxvking lying felon bitch.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I thought Roy was banned for having a website and I told on him? You wanna stick with that lie or you wanna fess up that you made it up out of thin air? Fuxvking lying felon bitch.
    I thought he was. Knew for a fact you didn’t “end him” nice response within 2 seconds as per usual you fukking fat basement dwelling delusional fukking retard.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I thought he was. Knew for a fact you didn’t “end him” nice response within 2 seconds as per usual you fukking fat basement dwelling delusional fukking retard.
    So you admit you made up a story that never happened. Good, that’s a start. You replied in 1 min and 30 seconds you alcoholic criminal. Faster than I did. Go make up more stories lying pasty white bitch.

Basement? Lmao. You’re the one living on a relatives couch.

RoyBacon

Ole chap how's your breakdown coming? You ready to make a pick or you still need some more crying time?

vitterd

Ole chap how's your breakdown coming? You ready to make a pick or you still need some more crying time?
    Best nfl start to season in history. College has been profit but not like the nfl. Baseball is semi on the shelf except for Milw and Oak tonight. Gotta pick spots late in mlb. Vitterd clients going crazy.

We don’t disappear for weeks and come back like nothing happened with some lame story of being busy. We go 365!! That’s why Vitterd is the best in business

Shout out to my boy pimike!! We got that over last night!!

RoyBacon

Best nfl start to season in history. College has been profit but not like the nfl. Baseball is semi on the shelf except for Milw and Oak tonight. Gotta pick spots late in mlb. Vitterd clients going crazy.

We don’t disappear for weeks and come back like nothing happened with some lame story of being busy. We go 365!! That’s why Vitterd is the best in business

Yea? You still doing air emails or you have some real picks?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We need documented and verified pics that are certified by administrator here

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em

Best NFL start in history? So airvitty tailing morono NFL picks haha, as for OAK and MIL the only picks you've posted are 0-2, you should stick to talking your brother from another father morono hahaha.

air...vitty
    HA! HA!

First ... 891011121314 ... Last