Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Adding OSU. Both teams have injuries but Oregon's are more critical. OSU blows this open in the 2nd half.

29) 310 - College/Football - Ohio State Spread -15 -108 for Game

Mac4Lyfe

OSU looks like shit. 7 points in the half. No way can I take them in the 2nd half although I think they are a 2nd half team. This offense is a work in progress. Oregon's defense looks much better than I thought. They might win this game outright.

Mac4Lyfe

I also had to stay away from South Carolina 2nd half. ECU hasn't done a thing in this game but USC keeps gifting them points with stupid shit. Straight up clown show in that first half. They should come on strong in the 2nd half but I can't bet honest money on a bunch of clowns.

Illini/ Virginia game should have gone over by now but 2nd half slowed to a crawl. Going to need a late score miracle or about to get fukked by 1/2 a point.

Mac4Lyfe

Oregon is rolling. Comes out the 2nd half with a huge run. OSU in trouble. This would be a huge win for the Pac10, 12, 13, 15 or whatever.

Mac4Lyfe

Adding another play. I really like FAU -7 but not so sure they can stop the run. This feels like a slow, low scoring game with FAU and GA Southern both trying to run the ball. FAU should be able to get some yards through the air but I'm not sure either team can dial up the big play. With that said, I'm liking the Under.

30) 319 - College/Football - Georgia Southern vs Florida Atlantic Total UNDER 49 -117 for Game Buying ½ Pts

Mac4Lyfe

I really wanted to hammer App State but just couldn't pull the trigger. I like them in the 1st half, I'm also on the 1st half ML +200.

31) 357 - College/Football - Appalachian State Spread +4½ -110 for 1st Half

Mac4Lyfe

Adding NC State. Hate the line but got to take them here.

32) 361 - College/Football - NC State Spread -1 -108 for Game

eastvan09
    eastvan09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1728

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Adding NC State. Hate the line but got to take them here.

Go Wolfpack!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by eastvan09 View Post
    Go Wolfpack!
    WTF happened to NC State? They never got off the bus. I knew that line stunk like a skunk. I should have stayed away from this shitty game.

App State had a great chance of winning against Miami. Totally screwed up the last few minutes of the game.

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah, I watched from the 2nd Q onward. Impressive. I am curious to see the line @ Troy next week.
    Of course the game went way under. Who would have ever thought that game would be only 34 points.

eastvan09

WTF happened to NC State? They never got off the bus. I knew that line stunk like a skunk. I should have stayed away from this shitty game.

App State had a great chance of winning against Miami. Totally screwed up the last few minutes of the game.
    Yeah NC State was terrible. I should not have jumped on them so early in the week. I had them on a bunch of parlays. They were the only leg I lost on a few parlays including one 6 teamer.

eastvan09

Of course the game went way under. Who would have ever thought that game would be only 34 points.
    That was surprising.

Mac4Lyfe

Well that was a shitty Saturday. A lot of my plays got screwed in the 2nd half. Illinois/Virginia game was sitting at 47 in the 3rd quarter and they couldn't cover the over by 1/2 a point. Florida was rolling, only to shut it down in the 2nd half. Colorado State was rolling in the first half but left 14 points off the table. Vandy came out of the half like they changed uniforms. NC State never got off the bus. I'm shooting darts at this point. My bolded plays are definitely fade material.

21) 306 - College/Football - Virginia Spread -10½ -108 for Game
    22) 305 - College/Football - Illinois vs Virginia Total OVER 56½ -108 for Game
    23) 313 - College/Football - Florida Spread -17 -115 for 1st Half
    24) 313 - College/Football - Florida Spread -28½ -108 for Game
    25) 317 - College Football South Carolina Spread -3-103 for Game
    26) 379 - Football Vanderbilt team total under 21½ -120 for Game
    27) 380 - College/Football - Colorado State Spread -6½ -108 for Game
    28) 379 - College/Football - Vanderbilt Team Total UNDER 9½ +115 for 1st Half
    29) 310 - College/Football - Ohio State Spread -15 -108 for Game
    30) 319 - College/Football - Georgia Southern vs Florida Atlantic Total UNDER 49 -117 for Game Buying ½ Pts
    31) 357 - College/Football - Appalachian State Spread +4½ -110 for 1st Half

Daily Total
    5-6-1, 1-3 on bolded plays

Season Total
    15-15-2, 3-8 on Bolded Plays.

eastvan09

What are your early leans for this week?

Mac4Lyfe

Thursday nights have not been real kind to me the last few years. This game is the only one on tap tonight so I'm on it. Ohio and Louisiana both have had a rough opening to the season. Louisiana was supposed to be good this season but they've struggled out the gate. Ohio's offense is trash but their defense is decent. The line says La should cover but I'm going to take a flyer on Ohio. This game is either a blowout or close. I'm putting a little on the ML as well.

33) 103 - College/Football - Ohio Spread +19½ -108 for Game

Mac4Lyfe

What are your early leans for this week?
    Louisville +6.5 vs UCF. Huh? This looks like the wrong team being favored to me. UL is coming off having to play a buzz saw offense in Ole Miss 2 weeks ago. Now they play against a UCF team that is a step below OM's level. That game was a great tune up to now go up against UCF. I think UL's defense will get several stops. Both QBs are similar but I think UL's offense has gotten better the last 2 weeks. UCF loves to play single coverage on the receivers. If UL can get the ball to their receivers and have success, that will be key IMO. I love getting points in this one.

Michigan State +6 vs Miami. MSU disciplined. Miami undisciplined. Enough said.

Northern Illinois +27.5 vs Michigan. Hmmm, Michigan coming off a huge win vs Washington, feeling good about themselves facing a Northern Illinois team that is decent. Michigan has started games slow. I'm liking NIU the first half and the game.

Vatech +2.5 vs WVirginia. Another game where I think the better team is the dog.

Oklahoma -22.5 vs Nebraska. OU looked like crap against Tulane but picked it up last week. Now an old rival comes to town. A rival who is God awful pathetic? This game won't be close. OU will run up the score here. NB offense won't do much, their defense will be on the field a bunch and OU will cruise and cover this line pretty much in the first half.

Cinci -3.5 vs Indiana. I'd love to get Cinci -3 but thinking I won't need it. Indiana has gotten a lot of publicity but I don't know why. They are a lower level team playing a better team. If Cinci was home I would slam this bet. I still like Cinci here.

Florida +14.5 vs Bama. I don't know what to expect in this game. Most people think Bama are world beaters that can't be touched but you would think they would be 20+. Florida's offense is a work in progress, the defense is retooled but I think they've played very vanilla thus far. I think Mullen may be hiding something for Bama. AR15 is a human highlight film. Will Mullen unleash him against Bama? This guy would give Bama's defense fits but Mullen is loyal to the core. He'll most likely play him sparingly and stick with Emory Jones who has not looked good. If Emory plays more than 50% than Bama covers. If Richardson gets the majority of the snaps than UF has a good chance of winning this game.

Kent State +23 vs Iowa. Iowa coming off an emotional beat down of ISU. Iowa's offense didn't do much as they let ISU implode. KSU is a tricky team that can create mismatches on offense. 23 seems too many points.

Tulsa +24.5 vs OSU. Woah, this line is jumping out to me as well. OSU getting bitch slapped vs Oregon now playing a Tulsa who they should beat down. Tulsa is not bad. They can compete. OSU's offense is not very good to me. The freshman QB has not looked either. Taking a flyer on Tulsa here.

USC +31.5 vs UGA. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This is waaaay too many points for USC. Yes, USC sucks, yes UGA has a great defense, but the offense is a question mark even with the xbox scoring in the last game. These 2 teams are rivals. USC players will be amped up for this. Kirby not a good in game coach. UGA has only beaten USC twice by more than 30 points since 1950. Give me some of that.

Fresno State +11 vs UCLA. This feels like a close game to me. I was not impressed with UCLA or LSU's defense. Both were very porous. Fresno State is a good team. Could UCLA be looking ahead to Stanford and the P12 schedule?

Mac4Lyfe

Damn, I've been running around all day today. Met with several companies, had to get a covid test that took 1.5 hours, had to go to DMV for a boat registration that they sent me to 2 different places. Friday traffic in Houston is a freaking mess. I was locked and loaded for Louisville but didn't get to post it in this thread. Hopefully folks was able to get on it. Louisville just won the half, let's hope they close out the 2nd half. They look real good so far.

Mac4Lyfe

What the hell Ohio??? They played a good 1st half, then got totally fukked on the last play of the half. No way did LA score a TD there. The ball was a foot short and the replay didn't overturn the call on the field. That shit was foul. Ohio went down the drain after that. I'm losing games that look great for a couple of quarters than the teams implode in the 2nd half. Crazy

33) 103 - College/Football - Ohio Spread +19½ -108 for Game

Season Total
    15-16-2, 3-8 on Bolded Plays.

Mac4Lyfe

Lines haven't budged an inch. I've never seen so little line movement in college? I'm Locked and loaded on the following games.

34) 109 - College/Football - Michigan State Spread +3½ -105 for 1st Half
    35) 109 - College/Football - Michigan State Spread +6½ -108 for Game
    36) 179 - College/Football South Carolina Spread +31½-108 for Game
    37) 144 - College/Football Florida Spread +14½-108 for Game
    38) 127 - College/Football - Cincinnati U Spread -3½ -108 for Game
    39) 126 - College/Football - Oklahoma Spread -21 -130 for Game Buying 1½ Pts

I'm still shaking my head on the VaTech line. I want to ride the Hokies but not with that stinky line. I bought points on Oklahoma game, hoping not to get backdoored. The better move might have been taking OU -13 in the first half but they have started a bit slow in games.

Mac4Lyfe

This thread is only for my college picks but I really love the Steelers -6.5 vs the Raiders. I also love them -3.5 in the first half. The Raiders just played an OT game, emotional win, now have to go west to east on a short week against a Steeler defense that is opportunistic. I love the spot.

eastvan09

Damn, I've been running around all day today. Met with several companies, had to get a covid test that took 1.5 hours, had to go to DMV for a boat registration that they sent me to 2 different places. Friday traffic in Houston is a freaking mess. I was locked and loaded for Louisville but didn't get to post it in this thread. Hopefully folks was able to get on it. Louisville just won the half, let's hope they close out the 2nd half. They look real good so far.
    Nice win on Louisville.

eastvan09

Lines haven't budged an inch. I've never seen so little line movement in college? I'm Locked and loaded on the following games.

34) 109 - College/Football - Michigan State Spread +3½ -105 for 1st Half
    35) 109 - College/Football - Michigan State Spread +6½ -108 for Game
    36) 179 - College/Football South Carolina Spread +31½-108 for Game
    37) 144 - College/Football Florida Spread +14½-108 for Game
    38) 127 - College/Football - Cincinnati U Spread -3½ -108 for Game
    39) 126 - College/Football - Oklahoma Spread -21 -130 for Game Buying 1½ Pts

I'm still shaking my head on the VaTech line. I want to ride the Hokies but not with that stinky line. I bought points on Oklahoma game, hoping not to get backdoored. The better move might have been taking OU -13 in the first half but they have started a bit slow in games.
    Good luck with your card! I was going back and forth on taking Michigan St or staying away. Ended up taking Michigan St. I took a flyer on some big dogs including Deion Sanders Jackson St vs ULM. Got them at +17.5, also sprinkled on the money line. Riding Liberty again over ODU. Also like SJ State over Hawaii. I leaned Air Force but I passed as I was hoping the line would drop to under 7.

Mac4Lyfe

Good luck with your card! I was going back and forth on taking Michigan St or staying away. Ended up taking Michigan St. I took a flyer on some big dogs including Deion Sanders Jackson St vs ULM. Got them at +17.5, also sprinkled on the money line. Riding Liberty again over ODU. Also like SJ State over Hawaii. I leaned Air Force but I passed as I was hoping the line would drop to under 7.
    GL on your card today. I see you making moves in the SBR contests.

I like Jackson State too. Their defense is very stout. I just never know what to expect from Liberty. Will they be looking ahead to Syracuse?? I love SJ State. That may be my late night bail out play. I don't like Air Force today. I actually think Utah State could win outright. That line is very fishy.

I'm so glad I laid off VaTech. They're already down 14-0. I should have known.

Mac4Lyfe

OMG - Michigan State has been the undisciplined team today. WTF? Pass Interferences, offside, motion, lining up incorrect, missed field goal. This is unreal. Wake the fukk up MSU.

Mac4Lyfe

Michigan State won the half despite making all kind of mistakes. Cinci really looked like shit for most of the 1st half. They have finally woke up the last few minutes. Indiana left a lot of points off the boards. They should be up by at least 17 points.

Okay, Choklahoma sucks. I thought this would be their breakout game but they just aren't very good. Rattler looks very average. Too much Heisman hype.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

My Hoosiers can play defense. They also historically play with low football IQ. Gifted Cincy 10 late points. I took Under 48.5 live. See what happens, but Indiana might be better then you think. The QB just needs to take care of the ball.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

My fav small school La Tech kicks off at 3:30 vs SMU. 2 easy Overs for La Tech so far. 45-42 last week vs SE LA. SMU will light them up and Skip Holtz will hang around. Over 65 is my play. Should be something like 44-28
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Fred The Hammer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    My Hoosiers can play defense. They also historically play with low football IQ. Gifted Cincy 10 late points. I took Under 48.5 live. See what happens, but Indiana might be better then you think. The QB just needs to take care of the ball.
    Oh the defense is legit but the offense makes too many mistakes. They should easily be up +14 points. They had a lot of momentum in that first half and gave it up at the end of the half. Cinci has played like trash though. Stupid plays on both sides of the ball. They basically missed that FG by being stupid.

A lot of boneheaded plays in most morning games. This Miami/MSU game is a comedy of errors. I expected Miami to do their normal dumb shit but MSU? Good lord. You really can't cap dumb shit.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    My fav small school La Tech kicks off at 3:30 vs SMU. 2 easy Overs for La Tech so far. 45-42 last week vs SE LA. SMU will light them up and Skip Holtz will hang around. Over 65 is my play. Should be something like 44-28
    I like it... I just got on it. Let's cash this bitch.

Mac4Lyfe

Adding Purdue. I don't know if they are able to exploit an overrated ND team but I've got to at least take a shot here. I like the ML as well. This is really a fade of ND here. Kelly has told his team they suck enough times the last 2 weeks. Maybe they believe it today??

40) 137 - College/Football - Purdue Spread +7½ -108 for Game

Mac4Lyfe

See what I mean. Indy lines up incorrectly on a Cinci FG attempt allowing Cincy to take 3 points off the board and go for it on 4th down. Now Cincy scores a TD. This is the 3rd game I've seen this morning that the defense lined up incorrectly on a FG or XP attempt. WTH? Why are teams making so many mental mistakes the 3rd week of CFB?

Mac4Lyfe

OMG - I have a live bet on Western Michigan. They have gone back and forth with Pitt. They just recovered a fumble and the refs didn't even give them the ball. It was a clear strip and recovery and Pitt just lined up and snapped the ball without a review. I have no idea why WMU didn't call a timeout. Now Pitt is driving to tie the game up. Even the refs today have been bad.

Mac4Lyfe

and the Cincy kicker misses an XP. This kid is point shaving. WTF?

Mac4Lyfe

Okay, these refs are so corrupt in this WMU/Pitt game. Pitt defender grabbed a WMU receiver, held his jersey for about 10 yards and the refs didn't throw the flag. Even the announcers know this shit is shady. Then the next play they call a personal foul hands to the face and no one nowhere had hands in the face. I can't believe this shit. These refs need to be investigated. These plays should be called out.

Mac4Lyfe

OMG, now the refs give WMU a horrible spot. What the fukk is up here?

First 123456 ... Last