209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    Fresno had a good team that year. Fresno would go 4-6 against Houston in the next 10 years at best. If not, Holgerson is getting fired.
    We just win. We don't do "probably" over here

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Quote Originally Posted by 209 Life View Post
    We just win. We don't do "probably" over here
    Did you watch the Hawaii game last year? I bet on Fresno. They got run over.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces

Did you watch the Hawaii game last year? I bet on Fresno. They got run over.
    Still beat up on American though

Roger T. Bannon

Still beat up on American though
    Yeah, but you are bragging about Air Force beating a terrible Navy team. That is not a lot to hang your hat on. UCF is favored over Boise. Will be an interesting game. Boise is the best the Mountain West has to offer. UCF isn't the best the American has to offer. I guess we will see how things stand there.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Big24Pac?

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces

Yeah, but you are bragging about Air Force beating a terrible Navy team. That is not a lot to hang your hat on. UCF is favored over Boise. Will be an interesting game. Boise is the best the Mountain West has to offer. UCF isn't the best the American has to offer. I guess we will see how things stand there.
    Will be a good game

Roger T. Bannon

Mountain West is 11-10 versus American with an average score of 32-29. That is going to reverse.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces

Mountain West is 11-10 versus American with an average score of 32-29. That is going to reverse.
    And when American loses again I will be back to tell you I told you so.

Roger T. Bannon

And when American loses again I will be back to tell you I told you so.
    OK, I will check back with you in 10 years. I think American will take the lead. Either way, not much difference. They both do the best they can and randomly get good teams. Ohio, UCF, USF, Memphis, Tulane and Houston in better positions than Boise and the rest.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces

OK, I will check back with you in 10 years. I think American will take the lead. Either way, not much difference. They both do the best they can and randomly get good teams. Ohio, UCF, USF, Memphis, Tulane and Houston in better positions than Boise and the rest.
    10 years? You aren't confident I see.

Roger T. Bannon

10 years? You aren/t confident I see.
    I don't rate conference strength on one year. Definitely Air Force has an edge on Navy. I will give you that. If Air Force is all you've got, you do not have much. Are these conferences even playing one another besides those two games? I like their chances in those two. Not much with other matchups. Mountain West is pretty average. Stronger in the middle than usual. Weaker at the top.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces

I don't rate conference strength on one year. Definitely Air Force has an edge on Navy. I will give you that. If Air Force is all you've got, you do not have much. Are these conferences even playing one another besides those two games. I like their chances in those two. Not much with other matchups. Mountain West is pretty average. Stronger in the middle than usual. Weaker at the top.
    Mountain West beats up American whenever they play. FACT. spin it however you want

Roger T. Bannon

The record is 11-10 and they have won by 3 points. Obviously you are not watching the games.

The top of the AAC is a little stronger. I give the middle a slight edge to the MWC. The bottom I have no idea. They are more or less even with a slight edge to AAC.

Fresno lost by 10 to New Mexico. I'm not sure you are what you think you are. I can't get too excited about either.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Let's get a few things straight. First, the MWC is going nowhere. The AAC is not far behind. The Big 12 could easily take Houston and SMU from the AAC or any number of schools in C-USA if they wanted to remain a conference. The problem for the Big 12 is that their teams are basically worthless when it comes to TV contracts. The Pac 12 could expand tomorrow if they chose to do so. Texas Tech has already contacted them about membership. The Pac 12 could also raid the Mountain West and take any teams they want. But why do so? Are any of those teams worth any additional TV revenue? Probably not. Ditto the Big 10. Who would they take that would give them a boost financially?

The game is all about money and NOTHING else comes close. That is why USC is such a valuable commodity. They are worth a ton of money to whichever conference they belong to. If USC goes to the Big 10 and takes Stanford with them, the Big 10 gains the #2 TV market in the nation, not to mention two schools in the top 21 academically in the nation. Both teams also play Notre Dame on a home and home early basis. It is the perfect fit. The Big 10 would completely overtake the SEC in value. Will it happen? That is very doubtful, but who knows?

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces

The record is 11-10 and they have won by 3 points. Obviously you are not watching the games.

The top of the AAC is a little stronger. I give the middle a slight edge to the MWC. The bottom I have no idea. They are more or less even with a slight edge to AAC.

Fresno lost by 10 to New Mexico. I'm not sure you are what you think you are. I can't get too excited about either.
    Mountain west will show it's superiority over American once again.

Roger T. Bannon

Yes, Big 12 should take what they can get. Most likely they don't get anything. Then they need to expand and they will be somewhat better than the American and Mountain West. The system is rigged. But they will do well for themselves and make a lot of money. They will not be as good as they were but not that much worse because you still have the same number of players playing college football and a lot more transfers. It is going to be a little like college basketball. Money only buys you so much. The SEC may suffer some from additional losses. It may not be as exciting to watch 6-5 SEC teams as many imagine.

Roger T. Bannon

Mountain west will show it's superiority over American once again.
    OK, we got Air Force over Navy.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Big24Pac?
    Sponsored by Pepsi.

So it's the Pepsi Big24Pac Conference.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Week 1. Boise State from the MWC at UCF from the AAC. Can it get any easier than this? Both teams have new HC's. Boise has some first year s a HC guy named Andy Avalos. He goes against the new UCF head coach, Gus Malzahn. Boise's defense did not recover a fumble in their 7 games last season. UCF is a 4 point favorite. Anyone in here besides some MWC idiot dumb enough to take Boise and the points?

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Week 1. Boise State from the MWC at UCF from the AAC. Can it get any easier than this? Both teams have new HC's. Boise has some first year s a HC guy named Andy Avalos. He goes against the new UCF head coach, Gus Malzahn. Boise's defense did not recover a fumble in their 7 games last season. UCF is a 4 point favorite. Anyone in here besides some MWC idiot dumb enough to take Boise and the points?
    BigDummy just mushed UCF. Fade

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

NCAA should not allow this

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2120

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

That is also why Holgerson went to Houston. It is a better job than West Virginia. They were not willing to give him enough TV money. Houston was.
    Holgerson left West Virginia because he was about to be fired the following year. He had NO recruiting class coming in, and he was on his way to a 3-9 season after failing to capitalize on a season where Texas and Oklahoma was down. Houston offered him an escap route with more money, and West Virginia was happy to oblige his exit. And he has done nothing at Houston..... and may get canned there also.

Roger T. Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Holgerson left West Virginia because he was about to be fired the following year. He had NO recruiting class coming in, and he was on his way to a 3-9 season after failing to capitalize on a season where Texas and Oklahoma was down. Houston offered him an escap route with more money, and West Virginia was happy to oblige his exit. And he has done nothing at Houston..... and may get canned there also.
    Probably. But when your coach leaves for Houston, it says a lot about your program. It was a better job.

fudy213
    fudy213's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2019

PAC-12 should be talking to BYU and Boise right away. BYU is very good at a large number of sports, men and women. They will add greatly to the PAC-12. They are one of those teams that you either love or hate. I live in Utah so I love them. Would bring back the "Holy War" rivalry with Utah and Im sure BYU coming to a PAC-12 venue might even sell out UCLA. Boise is a big name football team and doesnt seem to be fading. It seems like the PAC-12 should act sooner than later.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9436

Quote Originally Posted by fudy213 View Post
    PAC-12 should be talking to BYU and Boise right away. BYU is very good at a large number of sports, men and women. They will add greatly to the PAC-12. They are one of those teams that you either love or hate. I live in Utah so I love them. Would bring back the "Holy War" rivalry with Utah and Im sure BYU coming to a PAC-12 venue might even sell out UCLA. Boise is a big name football team and doesnt seem to be fading. It seems like the PAC-12 should act sooner than later.
    All BSU brings to the table is football. I'd be talking to Texas Tech, Houston, Kansas, and BYU. I might talk to a couple of others like KSU if they're a political package deal with KU, maybe Baylor and Ok State to hedge my bets. You've got to get at least 1 Texas school if you can, even Texas Panhandle.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Going to Pasadena to watch that piece of crap football team called Fresno State get their tails kicked by UCLA? Last time you refused to come out here and watch them get their worthless arses get kicked by USC. Come on out here, chicken s**t. I would love to rearrange your face. Bad enough you have no brains or class. Just some field worker from Tijuana. But then again, thats the only scum living in Fresno.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Today is 8/6. Notice that there has not been a peep or a rumor concerning the Big-12 Pac-12 meeting? Normally that means that something big could be in the making. Stay tuned.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces

Going to Pasadena to watch that piece of crap football team called Fresno State get their tails kicked by UCLA? Last time you refused to come out here and watch them get their worthless arses get kicked by USC. Come on out here, chicken s**t. I would love to rearrange your face. Bad enough you have no brains or class. Just some field worker from Tijuana. But then again, thats the only scum living in Fresno.
    BigDummy on UCLA confirmed. Fade. We don't lose to scrub teams like UCLA

The day you ever grow some nuts come to Fresno I'll dunk you're head in any turd-filled toilet of you're choosing

fudy213

What the fukkk is wrong with you???
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by fudy213 View Post
    What the fukkk is wrong with you???
    136 posts in 10 years and you are asking questions? Get the f**k out of here scumball.

fudy213

And you think posting nonstop on an internet board for years on end gives you gravitas? Makes you look like a bitter old shut-in.

Those who can...do. Those who cant sit in their diaper and gripe at those who are doing.

One thing Ive learned in sportsbetting is that the true sharps all have a bit of humility. They have all seen dead locks fall by the wayside and see the unexpected happen every week. They realize they dont know it all are happy to listen to others takes. The loudmouth lout who shits on everybodys bets and is always trumpeting his skill and knowledge is consistently broke and lacks confidence. These people are fools. They believe bluster will shade their foolishness. They are wrong because they are fools.

No more time will be wasted on you. You have nothing of worth to share and its not fun to drag you.

First 12