Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24876

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    A&M is overrated dude. Take that shit out of here. They struggled to beat Auburn just a couple weeks ago, and Auburn sucks ass. I watched that whole Gators fame with them and they were handed the fame. And you point out Florida-Bama game like you didn’t want the game. The Gators were getting destroyed all game but had a couple late scores to make it close.

Again, it’s a two-team world. If you’re not Bama or Clemson this year, you’re getting steamrolled. ND got beat today, but point is no one would have done better.
    Define "overrated." Nobody is saying A&M is better than Bama or Clemson so how are they overrated? Notre Dame is overrated because there's probably at least six or so teams that would beat them on a neutral field. They should be on the edge of the top 10. It took a perfect storm of advantageous factors for them to eek by Clemson in the first game, but that apparently was enough to usher them into the semis for this predictably lame performance today.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The bottom line is this. Kelly and the Irish NEVER win the big game. NEVER. That is inexcusable. They play a bunch of wusses and back door their way into the payoffs year after year. Do not tell me tht Kelly is a good HC. A good HC will figure out what to do and win ONE of those games. He allows his teams to get blown out before half time again and again.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Define "overrated." Nobody is saying A&M is better than Bama or Clemson so how are they overrated? Notre Dame is overrated because there's probably at least six or so teams that would beat them on a neutral field. They should be on the edge of the top 10. It took a perfect storm of advantageous factors for them to eek by Clemson in the first game, but that apparently was enough to usher them into the semis for this lame (but predictable) performance today.
    I love how you say “probably six teams that would beat them” bc they lose to Bama and Clemson. So when Ohio State gets completely rolled tonight, will you say they’re overrated and couldn’t beat six teams, too? But A&M is off the hook bc they lost to Bama by 21 early in the year? Your bias is showing through so much it’s not even funny.

I didn’t like NDs performance today, and as I said above, I thought the game plan by Kelly was a bad one. But this “they don’t belong” stuff is bullshit when any other team that would play them today outside of Clemson would also lose by 21+’points.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

until we get a better playoff season, the big names like nd will get in, we need a playoff like in the college basketball

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24876

I love how you say “probably six teams that would beat them” bc they lose to Bama and Clemson. So when Ohio State gets completely rolled tonight, will you say they’re overrated and couldn’t beat six teams, too? But A&M is off the hook bc they lost to Bama by 21 early in the year? Your bias is showing through so much it’s not even funny.

I didn’t like NDs performance today, and as I said above, I thought the game plan by Kelly was a bad one. But this “they don’t belong” stuff is bullshit when any other team that would play them today outside of Clemson would also lose by 21+’points.
    I don't have a "bias." You just love throwing that buzzword around whenever someone disagrees with you. I'm as objective as it gets. I don't fanboy for sports teams. I don't own any gear with any team insignia and I don't have posters or pennants on my wall. And yes, I believe there's a handful of teams that would beat Notre Dame.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

If Lawrence wasn’t out for covid we wouldn’t even be having this discussion....the golden lamers would have had two losses and not been in the top 4

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    If Lawrence wasn’t out for covid we wouldn’t even be having this discussion....the golden lamers would have had two losses and not been in the top 4
    Maybe. Then A&M would have gotten their ass kicked today instead. People pretend like someone else would have actually played Bama close. A&M had their chance. They got rolled. And they aren’t any better today than three months ago or they wouldn’t have looked like dog shit against Auburn.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

book a gun slinger, their play calling really fukked em. shoulda aired it out sooner

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

So when Ohio State gets completely rolled tonight
    this didnt age too well

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Kelly says his team was right there with Bama

KVB