thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alabama v. Notre Dame

-16.3 units

Im on the over at 65.5 -110 risking 4.4 units to win 4.

Notre Dames offense struggled in the acc championship game, but they have been strong all year, and Alabama’s defense hasn’t been consistent.

Notre Dame wasn’t sharp in the acc championship game, a game that didn’t matter for them, but their offense has been strong all year, and Alabama has been inconsistent offensively against most good offenses they have faced like Texas a and m and Florida.

Alabama put up 42 on a healthy Georgia defense at the beginning of the year, a defense much better than Notre dame defense. Clemsons backup quarterback threw for over 400 yards and out up 35 on Notre dames defense.

Alabama should be able to put up 40-50 points, and Notre dames offense should be stronger than they were in the acc championship game.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153468

i saw that you're on Auburn, what are your thoughts on that one? good luck with this Over

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    i saw that you're on Auburn, what are your thoughts on that one? good luck with this Over
    I think Northwestern is overrated because the Ohio state game, Ohio state was missing numerous key players in that game. Northwestern a win over an inconsistent Wisconsin offense.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i can see the over here also. good luck.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Score prediction? I say 45-24

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

ND over 21.5 is the best play, IMO. Bama’s D can surrender yards and points to good running teams and have struggled to contain TEs. The Irish have arguably the best TE group in the nation. Ole Miss ran foe 300 on Bama. So ND will move it and move it early, I believe. In the end, though, Bama’s wide receiving talent is too much. NDs secondary is average and Bama will exploit that.

Score-wise, I’ll go with 42-27 Bama.

thomorino

Loser

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

We suck. Unreal the backdoor cover though ! Kelly was going to punt down 31-7 at about our own 40, 4th and 8 with 3 minutes left ! Calls a time out and we go for it. We get lucky and convert ! Go on to score with around a minute left for the cover ! I bet there was some noise in the Vegas sports books about then !