Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

How is WI 10 pt favorite tomorrow?

I think the line is off. Wake might win outright. Wake should be able to put up some points tomorrow. Wisconsin offense has been bad over the last month as well. I would also consider the under at 51.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Can't even bet this stupid game because there's no information on the status of Wisky WR's Danny Davis or Kendrick Pryor... I lean Badgers if they play because it'll at least give Mertz some outside options. Otherwise Wisconsin is absolutely painful to watch on offense because their passing game consists of throwing to white guys who look like they played 8-man football in high school. And the offensive line isn't dominant enough anymore to just blow open running lanes. Wake is trash but they can probably hang within the number if Wisconsin does the rope-a-dope thing like always.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Can't even bet this stupid game because there's no information on the status of Wisky WR's Danny Davis or Kendrick Pryor... I lean Badgers if they play because it'll at least give Mertz some outside options. Otherwise Wisconsin is absolutely painful to watch on offense because their passing game consists of throwing to white guys who look like they played 8-man football in high school. And the offensive line isn't dominant enough anymore to just blow open running lanes. Wake is trash but they can probably hang within the number if Wisconsin does the rope-a-dope thing like always.
    You make a potential winning case for both sides. I would stay away from this game.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

Both Of those wr are doubtful for wisc...I agree with everything you said. Tough to pick a side but figure wake with points is best option, or first half wake spread. Wiscy hasn’t scored more than 7 in a first half these last 4 games. And considering wakes fourth qtr collapse to unc I don’t know if I want the spread full game. Roberson and Greene are solid wr and hartman Has been extra careful with the football. Tough game for sure

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

It is almost impossible to play anything pre game!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

WIsky one of worst QB's in America all you need to know