thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio State v. Clemson - Pick and Write-Up

-19.8 units in college football, bad variance the last month

I'm on Ohio State at +7.5 -118, risking 4.72 units to win 4.

A lot is being made of the fact that Ohio State only played games, but both these teams played a very soft schedule. Ohio State beat 2 ranked teams Northwestern and Indiana, while Clemson's schedule was very easy, playing mediocre and bad ACC teams like Boston College, Syracuse, Wake Forest, and Georgia Tech.

The only top team Clemson played was a Notre Dame team that isn't as good as Ohio State, and Clemson was 1-1 against Notre Dame with Lawrence not playing in the first matchup, Clemson also had defensive injuries in the first matchup.

Notre Dame was the only top 10 offense Clemson played during the season with their weak schedule, and Notre Dame put up 500 yards on Clemson the first time they played, Clemson held Notre Dame to under 300 yards in the ACC championship, but the defense was horrible the first time they played Notre Dame, and while Clemson had some defensive injuries at linebacker and defensive line in the first game, their defense was mostly healthy.

Ohio State played only 6 games, but they dominated most of their opponents except for Northwestern, and in that game they were missing many key starter because of covid. Against Indiana, Ohio State went up 35-7 before playing soft zone and prevent which allowed Indiana to come back, and against a Penn State team which had a solid offense they were up 31-13 before allowing Penn State to gain yards late. Ohio State also had significant disruptions in their schedule because of covid, but the team is now healthy and has had extra time to practice.

Ohio State outgained Clemson by nearly 100 yards last year in the playoff game, Clemson and Ohio State both recruit at the same level and their is no talent difference between these teams. Ohio State has a far better offensive line than Clemson and Ohio State's secondary struggled most playing soft zone in games that were a blowout, like the Indiana game. Clemson's offense is strong, but their defense struggled against Notre Dame the first time they played them, and Notre was the only offense even close to Ohio State. Clemsons schedule outside of Notre Dame was very easy, and even though they played 11 games the team wasn't tested anymore than Ohio State.

Ohio State's elite offensive line should have no issues against Clemson's defensive front, and Fields mobility should let Ohio State control the clock and slow the game down, Clemson obviously has a very strong offense, but Ohio State's defensive front is strong, and Clemson's offensive line replacing 4 starters isn't a great unit.

Clemson is coming off a blowout win over Notre Dame while Ohio State missing many key players struggled against Northwestern, Ohio State should be the more focused early in the game.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

🙏🙏🙏

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Outstanding

Triple my clemson play now

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

one of my largest plays will be on clemson

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Outstanding

Triple my clemson play now
    You are a dumb shit.

carolinakid

clemson we do the same thing they did the last time, you got to ride with the best qb in this one..... heck UNC would beat ohio st

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    clemson we do the same thing they did the last time, you got to ride with the best qb in this one..... heck UNC would beat ohio st
    No they wouldn’t, they got blown out by Notre dame, Ohio state has the far better offensive line and
    Fields mobility should be key.

carolinakid

i would never a dollar on that qb, he is just another dak imo, win games but cant win the big ones that count

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moroni and Landers on opposite sides.....

Oh my.....

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

So we have the White QB vs the Black QB. The obvious #1 overall selection in the draft against a QB who will be takes somewhere in the top 15. So far, all I see is excuses for why Ohio State's games were closer against a much weaker conference.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

Oh my.....
    You are a dumb shit

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Morino didn’t you learn your lesson on Clemson from 2018? You bet against them and they crucified Bama.

This is not all that different a team. They will steamroll OSU and then best Bama. Book it.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Morino didn’t you learn your lesson on Clemson from 2018? You bet against them and they crucified Bama.

This is not all that different a team. They will steamroll OSU and then best Bama. Book it.
    I bet against Clemson last year against LSU and cashed.

The 2018 Clemson team had a far better defense than this team, that team had an elite defensive line with Farrel and Lawrence. This isn’t the same Clemson defense.

carolinakid

if you like clemson bet it now, if you like the dog wait and this line will go higher on clemson as game time get closer imo....

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post

The 2018 Clemson team had a far better defense than this team, that team had an elite defensive line with Farrel and Lawrence. This isn’t the same Clemson defense.
    They also have a much between offense and Ohio State’s secondary is trash. Lawrence gonna destroy this weak secondary.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    if you like clemson bet it now, if you like the dog wait and this line will go higher on clemson as game time get closer imo....
    Disagree if the books were afraid of Clemson action they would have moved the line already since you can currently tease Clemson to 1

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    They also have a much between offense and Ohio State’s secondary is trash. Lawrence gonna destroy this weak secondary.
    Both teams will score but I don’t think Ohio state secondary is that bad, they were up big before letting up yards in the Indiana and Pennsylvania state games when they were flat.

carolinakid

we will wait and see then.....

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This shows how little you really know about wagering. Have you ever heard of a 7 point teaser? They have them all over Vegas. The catch is that you have to take more than 1 team in a teaser. It is posts like your last one that show your total incompetence.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This shows how little you really know about wagering. Have you ever heard of a 7 point teaser? They have them all over Vegas. The catch is that you have to take more than 1 team in a teaser. It is posts like your last one that show your total incompetence.
    You are a dumb shit. If books were afraid of Clemson action they wouldn’t let people tease them to 1 or pickem. Doesn’t impact my handicapping but that’s how they think.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Lol playing teasers is for broke air betting dumb fukks like HQ. If you know so much about wagering, you wouldn't bet teasers, period.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Lol playing teasers is for broke air betting dumb fukks like HQ. If you know so much about wagering, you wouldn't bet teasers, period.
    This.

thomorino

Teasers are a dumb bet and teasing college football is the dumbest bet

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1177

You are a dumb shit.
    No they wouldn’t, they got blown out by Notre dame, Ohio state has the far better offensive line and
    Fields mobility should be key.
    You are a dumb shit

Disagree if the books were afraid of Clemson action they would have moved the line already since you can currently tease Clemson to 1
    Both teams will score but I don’t think Ohio state secondary is that bad, they were up big before letting up yards in the Indiana and Pennsylvania state games when they were flat.
    You are a dumb shit. If books were afraid of Clemson action they wouldn’t let people tease them to 1 or pickem. Doesn’t impact my handicapping but that’s how they think.
    Teasers are a dumb bet and teasing college football is the dumbest bet
    C'mon guys...
    You can't bring up solid points or valid arguments or talking points to this moron..
    skippy is never wrong..
    Just look at her records across the board and how she is telling us the proper way to wager...

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

“Bad variance the last month” this dumb shit’s life is bad variance

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

C'mon guys...
    You can't bring up solid points or valid arguments or talking points to this moron..
    skippy is never wrong..
    Just look at her records across the board and how she is telling us the proper way to wager...
    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    “Bad variance the last month” this dumb shit’s life is bad variance
    2 dumb shits who do nothing but post trash.

PAULYPOKER

Oh my.....
    Now we have BDQH on Clemson...

Looks like Moroni's gonna win one here.....

Buckandadime
    Act as if

-19.8 units in college football, bad variance the last month

I'm on Ohio State at +7.5 -118, risking 4.72 units to win 4.

A lot is being made of the fact that Ohio State only played games, but both these teams played a very soft schedule. Ohio State beat 2 ranked teams Northwestern and Indiana, while Clemson's schedule was very easy, playing mediocre and bad ACC teams like Boston College, Syracuse, Wake Forest, and Georgia Tech.

The only top team Clemson played was a Notre Dame team that isn't as good as Ohio State, and Clemson was 1-1 against Notre Dame with Lawrence not playing in the first matchup, Clemson also had defensive injuries in the first matchup.

Notre Dame was the only top 10 offense Clemson played during the season with their weak schedule, and Notre Dame put up 500 yards on Clemson the first time they played, Clemson held Notre Dame to under 300 yards in the ACC championship, but the defense was horrible the first time they played Notre Dame, and while Clemson had some defensive injuries at linebacker and defensive line in the first game, their defense was mostly healthy.

Ohio State played only 6 games, but they dominated most of their opponents except for Northwestern, and in that game they were missing many key starter because of covid. Against Indiana, Ohio State went up 35-7 before playing soft zone and prevent which allowed Indiana to come back, and against a Penn State team which had a solid offense they were up 31-13 before allowing Penn State to gain yards late. Ohio State also had significant disruptions in their schedule because of covid, but the team is now healthy and has had extra time to practice.

Ohio State outgained Clemson by nearly 100 yards last year in the playoff game, Clemson and Ohio State both recruit at the same level and their is no talent difference between these teams. Ohio State has a far better offensive line than Clemson and Ohio State's secondary struggled most playing soft zone in games that were a blowout, like the Indiana game. Clemson's offense is strong, but their defense struggled against Notre Dame the first time they played them, and Notre was the only offense even close to Ohio State. Clemsons schedule outside of Notre Dame was very easy, and even though they played 11 games the team wasn't tested anymore than Ohio State.

Ohio State's elite offensive line should have no issues against Clemson's defensive front, and Fields mobility should let Ohio State control the clock and slow the game down, Clemson obviously has a very strong offense, but Ohio State's defensive front is strong, and Clemson's offensive line replacing 4 starters isn't a great unit.

Clemson is coming off a blowout win over Notre Dame while Ohio State missing many key players struggled against Northwestern, Ohio State should be the more focused early in the game.
    Going to need another moron to English translation here..
    Anybody?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Anybody?
    It is a copy/paste from an article in dumbshit.com/parasite

PAULYPOKER

O State is 5 games fresher than Clemson...

Now that is an advantage......

This is virgin territory in post season history....

thomorino

Anybody?
    You spend all day everyday arguing with me and then post that their is no point in arguing with me dumb shit.

thomorino

Now we have BDQH on Clemson...

Looks like Moroni's gonna win one here.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

It is a copy/paste from an article in dumbshit.com/parasite
    2 dumb shits.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

You spend all day everyday arguing with me and then post that their is no point in arguing with me dumb shit.
    2 dumbshits...

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

2 dumbshits...
    "TOUCHE!!"

12 Last