KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4505

What you think about this Fred. He averages around this yardage during regular season and now we get these winds..

Team: BuyPoints / Pitcher:
    STRAIGHT BET Dec 24 CFB [71002] TOTAL u248½-110 (C CORDEIRO PASS YDS vrs C CORDEIRO PASS YDS)

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    What you think about this Fred. He averages around this yardage during regular season and now we get these winds..

Team: BuyPoints / Pitcher:
    STRAIGHT BET Dec 24 CFB [71002] TOTAL u248½-110 (C CORDEIRO PASS YDS vrs C CORDEIRO PASS YDS)
    That should be easy peasy!! Good luck! I've hit 3-4 in a row on those cfb player props. Sometimes they're better then the game! Peyton Ramsey for Northwestern.....had him Over 187.5 vs Ohio State. That was my only play on that game. Had the Ball State QB Over in the Buffalo game. Wilson was 344.5 I think the other day and I couldn't pull the trigger. He had 330 at halftime or something

Fred The Hammer

2 picks 2 TDs

WARRIORS COME OUT AND PLAYYYY EEE AAA

fa6664
    fa6664's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    2 picks 2 TDs

Looking good!

earthx1
    earthx1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

2 picks 2 TDs

Fred, Thanks for the Hawaii pick. Looking good. You are hot. Keep the winning coming. I am riding you while you are hot.
    Earthx1

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by earthx1 View Post
    Fred, Thanks for the Hawaii pick. Looking good. You are hot. Keep the winning coming. I am riding you while you are hot.
    Earthx1
    You're loyal brother. Appreciate it!!

Hawaii + points Check
    Hawaii ML Check
    Under Check

5-1 (+10.5 units)

Jesus? Russell cmon man?

earthx1
    earthx1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

You're loyal brother. Appreciate it!!

Hawaii + points Check
    Hawaii ML Check
    Under Check

5-1 (+10.5 units)

Jesus? Russell cmon man?
    Fred, You have helped me in the past to win money. You are my good luck charm. Thanks.
    Earthx1

Fred The Hammer

Army +7.5 Gone. Hope some of you jumped on it? I move lines)))) Maybe pay the juice or get it before it drops lower. ML too. I think they beat WV outright

Fred The Hammer

Pass today on Marshall/Buffalo. I had a feeling Buffalo was overrated coming into Ball State, but Marshall faded bad and I haven't seen them. Adding 1-2 plays shortly!

Christmas Bonus: Play at your own risk, but I'm on Iowa/Minn Over 163.5 (MGM) cbb. Minn (16th pace) plays even faster then Iowa (#32).

Iowa 89-80

Good Luck!!

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Great Run Freddy. Keep it up! BTW the Bulls seem too easy this afternoon.

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

Georgia State/W Kentucky Over 50 (-114) moving it .5 pt Unibet 2 Units

Both teams put up 30+ in their last game. GState is 5-3 Over with 2 of the unders coming to Coastal Carolina and App State. WK has a decent to good defense but I don't put them in that status. GState's QB is a freshman but he's 6'5" and is a nice dual threat (14 passing & 7 rushing). They put up alot of points this year! WK struggled on offense, but they had 218 rushing & 218 passing and 37 points vs Charlotte in their last game so maybe its coming together. Should be enough to get Over this low number for cfb!

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by POTVINSUX View Post
    Great Run Freddy. Keep it up! BTW the Bulls seem too easy this afternoon.
    They'll probably bounce back, but they sucked vs Ball State. Western Michigan ran on BS and the Cards were very lucky to steal the game so I was expecting Patterson to do some damage, but they couldn't do shit after throwing the ball early. I have to pass

Fred The Hammer

I picked up Under 48.5 Live, but its probably 43 by now? Buffalo can't kick fgs. Patterson is hurt. Marshall's offense sucks. THis is like a bad high school game. Too bad I didn't pick Under to begin with, but I didn't know it would be this bad. Marshall actually might win. I think they have the better defense.

Fred The Hammer

Cashed this bs bowl game Under
    Cashed Bucks Over
    Nebraska +5 live ?
    Iowa Over 163.5 ? Biggest play at $150

Adding:

Georgia Southern/W Kentucky Over 49.5 Fan Duel 1 unit

This is the limit for a game I wasn't excited about previously, but 49.5 was lower then my other apps so I took a shot. Georgia State has some playmakers and a mediocre defense so I think this hits! 28 in regulation on La Laf (Iowa St got 14 on them), 36 on Troy, and 30 on a decent G Southern defense in their last game!

Lets Go!!!

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Iowa/minn is 165.5 now

Fred The Hammer

Pass today on Marshall/Buffalo. I had a feeling Buffalo was overrated coming into Ball State, but Marshall faded bad and I haven't seen them. Adding 1-2 plays shortly!

Christmas Bonus: Play at your own risk, but I'm on Iowa/Minn Over 163.5 (MGM) cbb. Minn (16th pace) plays even faster then Iowa (#32).

Iowa 89-80

Good Luck!!

17 points in the last 1:45

Fred The Hammer

Passing on Laf La/UTSA. I think LL will run them over, but don't know enough about UTSA. Probably go Under too with all the running and the wind in Dallas, but laying off. Probably laying off Coastal Liberty too. Liberty is underrated. I lean that way, but Coastal made me alot of $ early

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

Changed my mind. Weather should be good in Dallas today with moderate wind. La Lafayette should be able to pound it and UTSA has some weapons

La Lafayette / UTSA Over 54.5 (-112) Fan Duel 1 unit

Ragin Cajuns 38-23

Good Luck!!

POTVINSUX

Cashed this bs bowl game Under
    Cashed Bucks Over
    Nebraska +5 live ?
    Iowa Over 163.5 ? Biggest play at $150

Adding:

Georgia Southern/W Kentucky Over 49.5 Fan Duel 1 unit

This is the limit for a game I wasn't excited about previously, but 49.5 was lower then my other apps so I took a shot. Georgia State has some playmakers and a mediocre defense so I think this hits! 28 in regulation on La Laf (Iowa St got 14 on them), 36 on Troy, and 30 on a decent G Southern defense in their last game!

Lets Go!!!

Don't enjoy playing overs, buying a point with State to -2.5. BOL & Enjoy!

Fred The Hammer

2-0 Mo Money Mo Money

Adding:

Coastal Carolina ML (-110) 2nd Half 1 unit

These boys haven't proven to me that they know how to lose. Down 14-0 and they don't care. Have to bet something on them

Fred The Hammer

7-2 (+13.5 units)

Coastal? That had to be one of the weirdest plays I've ever seen if you didn't see it. Tie game and Liberty is at the 3 just trying to kill clock before a fg or running it in. Liberty RB is trying to go down, but he moved forward like a yard and then the Coastal players dragged him across their own goal line except he fumbled at the 1))) They then held Liberty to a fg in OT, but lost anyway. I know CC's QB threw for a ton of yds, but how do you not run the ball in OT? Try to atleast get it to 2nd/5? Oh well?

I did catch a break with La Laf Over. Got it at 54.5 when it was 55.5 all week. That was actually on Covid. Its hard to bet ahead in these games with Covid and kids opting out last second.

Only 2 losses were in-game bets. Coastal did make sense to me at the time. They fought back from 14-0 and had momentum at half.

POTVINSUX

Tough to call today with all these players out.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by POTVINSUX View Post
    Tough to call today with all these players out.
    You definitely have to do your homework and betting a week in advance is not advised. However, I still love this shit!!!

Adding:

Miami/Ok State Over 59.5 (-115) buying .5 pt MGM 2 units
    Miami ML & Over 60 parlay (+265) Unibet .75 units to win 2 units

I was all set to bet Miami because their QB King is the best player in the game, but I just can't trust their run defense that much. Still though I've thought Ok St. is a little overrated all year and this is in Orlando. Miami needs to recruit in-state and they're also 1-9 SU in their last 10 bowls. I think they're a little more motivated then Ok State. Over is the best play though from what I've seen from Miami. I capped it and CFN was actually very very close at Miami 36-30

Miami Hurricanes 37-31

Lets Go!!!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You definitely have to do your homework and betting a week in advance is not advised. However, I still love this shit!!!

Adding:

Miami/Ok State Over 59.5 (-115) buying .5 pt MGM 2 units
    Miami ML & Over 60 parlay (+265) Unibet .75 units to win 2 units

I was all set to bet Miami because their QB King is the best player in the game, but I just can't trust their run defense that much. Still though I've thought Ok St. is a little overrated all year and this is in Orlando. Miami needs to recruit in-state and they're also 1-9 SU in their last 10 bowls. I think they're a little more motivated then Ok State. Over is the best play though from what I've seen from Miami. I capped it and CFN was actually very very close at Miami 36-30

Miami Hurricanes 37-31

Lets Go!!!

I wish you luck. I hope you mean King is the best player in THIS game because he sure as hell is not close to being the beat player in the nation. As far as this bowl season goes, no skill is needed. Just common sense.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I wish you luck. I hope you mean King is the best player in THIS game because he sure as hell is not close to being the beat player in the nation. As far as this bowl season goes, no skill is needed. Just common sense.
    Well thanks! Hopefully King will be the best player on the field today?

Adding:

Oklahoma -2.5 (-110) BetMgm 1.5 units
    TCU / Arkansas Over 56.5 (-112) Fan Duel 3 units

I was leaning OU before because I just didn't see the Gators being as motivated plus OU has the better defense. OU will be super motivated after getting hammered in every bowl season lately. The key though is Florida's top 4 receivers opting out including Pitts. The only reason I don't feel stronger about OU is that they refused to run the ball vs Iowa State. I was on OU and they kept getting stops, but wouldn't/couldn't run clock or keep scoring when they were up 24-7 for quite a while. If you give Trask enough chances he'll get you, but I still like OU

TCU/Arkansas game. I love Over 56.5 on Fan Duel. TCU runs the ball really well and the Arkansas defense isn't that good. TCU can also burn you with big plays when you crowd the box. Arkansas is only 3-7, but they're really improved overall. Franks has been a college QB forever and gives them experience. 42-31 loss vs Texas A&M and 63-35 to Florida tells me that he will put up some points here!

OU 37-27

TCU 33-30

Lets Do It!!!

Fred The Hammer

Hedged out of Miami Ok State Over 59.5

Can't trust backup QB and Ok St is going to start running the ball if Miami can't score

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

Colorado +6 (-115) 1H BetMgM 1.5 units

I just have a feeling that Texas comes out a little flat. Buffs will be fired up and Texas is pretty soft on defense

Lets Go!!!

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10430

Well thanks! Hopefully King will be the best player on the field today?

Adding:

Oklahoma -2.5 (-110) BetMgm 1.5 units
    TCU / Arkansas Over 56.5 (-112) Fan Duel 3 units

I was leaning OU before because I just didn't see the Gators being as motivated plus OU has the better defense. OU will be super motivated after getting hammered in every bowl season lately. The key though is Florida's top 4 receivers opting out including Pitts. The only reason I don't feel stronger about OU is that they refused to run the ball vs Iowa State. I was on OU and they kept getting stops, but wouldn't/couldn't run clock or keep scoring when they were up 24-7 for quite a while. If you give Trask enough chances he'll get you, but I still like OU

TCU/Arkansas game. I love Over 56.5 on Fan Duel. TCU runs the ball really well and the Arkansas defense isn't that good. TCU can also burn you with big plays when you crowd the box. Arkansas is only 3-7, but they're really improved overall. Franks has been a college QB forever and gives them experience. 42-31 loss vs Texas A&M and 63-35 to Florida tells me that he will put up some points here!

OU 37-27

TCU 33-30

Lets Do It!!!

Looks like tcu/ark was cancelled

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Rough night.

Get the next ones.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Rough night.

Get the next ones.
    7-4 (+11 units)

You know it was a rough night. Got out of Miami Over when I should've hung in there. Canes dumbass WRs (or same guy?) kept dropping passes otherwise they win outright. I lost Miami ML parlay and put a little on +210 as well

Then Colorado hits the TE in the hands 17-14 at half and +6 covers, but he can't hang on. Luckily I did hit Texas Over 68.5 with a crazy 2H. Kind of a stupid bet in a way, but it looked like Texas was going up 21-0 early 2Q and I knew their defense is kind of soft. It got there. Move on to the next one. I was also kind of irritated that TCU got cancelled

Tjvic
    Tjvic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 477

Bowl eason fred the hammer ppicks

Hang in there man you got this! Stuck in there with the MIAMI / OK ST over . Have a beer or some good coffee and lets get back on track been betting all your picks and checking the smart / sharp money line movements and coming up on huge profits so thanks for al your hard work and analysis i myself appreciate you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fa6664

Fred The Hammer

Live:

Wake Forest +104 ML 1.5 units

Hope some of you guys saw how sharp Hartman came out. I was already leaning Wake coming in. Mertz is a shaky freshman after all

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Tjvic View Post
    Hang in there man you got this! Stuck in there with the MIAMI / OK ST over . Have a beer or some good coffee and lets get back on track been betting all your picks and checking the smart / sharp money line movements and coming up on huge profits so thanks for al your hard work and analysis i myself appreciate you.
    Thanks for your support! Shame that TCU game got cancelled because that was definitely going Over, but we'll keep banging away!! Hope you got a good number on OU tonite!

Fred The Hammer

Well Wake blew 14-0, but I'm not cashing out. They gave away 4 points after the blocked punt. All out blitz on 3rd down and the QB is running for his life so why are you holding their receiver? Wake is usually a pretty smart team! Wisc had QB issues and kicker issues too. I think Hartman will get it together again and hopefully Wake can get this one?

Fan Duel actually gave me +110 for $130

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

Wake +6.5 (-113) Unibet 1 unit

First 123 Last