Betpoints: 5492

Hammer it 🔨

Western Michigan ml
    Hammer it !

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Nearly 7000 posts and you can not afford to become a pro. And we are suppose to trust you? Go home to mommy.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Nearly 7000 posts and you can not afford to become a pro. And we are suppose to trust you? Go home to mommy.
    Go home to mommy ? Mutha fugger I make more in two weeks than you make in a year . Shut the fuk up fool . You look desperate for money . You must have something in it for you to just troll people one after one 😂 I’ve been a pro here , it does nothing for me . Now kick rocks

fudy213
    fudy213's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2019

Daddy, why do you have to come on to everybodys threads and shit? You seem like a miserable a-hole. Nothing of value comes from you. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind a-holes, Ive got a family full of olympic quality dicks. But they are at least creative in their bile. "go home to mommy"? thats just plain embarassing. Ive got 7 yr old nephews with better game than that. You need work my friend. Sitting all day in a barcalounger with a full diaper doesnt lend itself to high level banter (apparently). Get out a little. See how the world works in the 21st century. Perhaps if you could find a way to get your balls emptied that would be a step in the right direction (dont offer football picks for the favor..... just a heads up)
    Points Awarded:

shopbar picks gave fudy213 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

House

52-44 Western Michigan WINNER 🤑🔨

House

Another

House

More 💰