BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Early Looks At This Weeks Games

First, we all should be hoping that the games that are scheduled to be actually get to be played. Having said that, here are some of the opening lines from Las Vegas that I think are worth exploring:

N.C. State + 15 1/2 @ North Carolina. A big rivalry game between two teams that have 1 loss each. N.C. State's only loss came at Va Tech. UNC was embarrassed by a rather poor Florida State team. You can make arguments for both teams, but giving 15 1/2 points is just ridiculous IMO.

Penn State -6 1/2 @ Indiana. Does this seems like a very low line to you guys? I know it is game 1 for both teams but I would think that the team that is considered by many to be the #2 team in the Big 10 would give a few more points to also-ran. Maybe the reason is Penn State's "Look ahead" situation. They host Ohio State next week at home.

Michigan -3 @ Minnesota. I have no idea why Harbaugh is still the HC at Michigan, but if Michigan cannot defeat a good Big 10 West team by more than 3 points, maybe it is time to finally get rid of him.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Keep your money in your wallet idiot.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7289

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    First, we all should be hoping that the games that are scheduled to be actually get to be played. Having said that, here are some of the opening lines from Las Vegas that I think are worth exploring:

N.C. State + 15 1/2 @ North Carolina. A big rivalry game between two teams that have 1 loss each. N.C. State's only loss came at Va Tech. UNC was embarrassed by a rather poor Florida State team. You can make arguments for both teams, but giving 15 1/2 points is just ridiculous IMO.

Penn State -6 1/2 @ Indiana. Does this seems like a very low line to you guys? I know it is game 1 for both teams but I would think that the team that is considered by many to be the #2 team in the Big 10 would give a few more points to also-ran. Maybe the reason is Penn State's "Look ahead" situation. They host Ohio State next week at home.

Michigan -3 @ Minnesota. I have no idea why Harbaugh is still the HC at Michigan, but if Michigan cannot defeat a good Big 10 West team by more than 3 points, maybe it is time to finally get rid of him.
    NC State just lost their starting QB so this line will likely move up.
    Surprised Michigan is a favorite in this game. Minny was the better team last year.
    Penn State should win by 10+ if they get decent QB play.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

-nc state/ does seem to have some value but your up against a 26 at home
    -penn state/ they should cover line is very reasonable and they prolly win by -10+, jumped on same looking line with miami 2 weeks ago and they burned me
    -michigan/no thanks no thanks and no thanks would not touch it for nothing

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7289

Havent seen team totals yet but Ohio State should be an over play if it is in the mid 30s.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Michigan -3?

WTF

I’m not going to put money on the clown that is Harbaugh but that seems like a game to keep an eye out on.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Lil daddie did they let you out early due to COVID? Our governor letting molesters like you out early is a joke

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

More money lost from pig pension.