SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Buffalo gives Lance Leipold 5-year contract

Lance Leipold has agreed to a new five-year contract for the second consecutive offseason, this time after leading the Bulls to their first bowl victory in school history.

Leipold was named MAC coach of the year in 2018, after Buffalo finished 10-4 and set a single-season school record for wins.

The Bulls closed last season with an 8-5 record, including a 31-9 win over Charlotte in the Bahamas Bowl. It was the school's first win in four bowl appearances.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Amazing how much they'be built the program since I went to school there. I remember rushing the field my sophomore year with about 20 other students because we won ONE game. It was our first win in a few years at the time, and one of only a few wins we had my entire 4 years in undergrad. I think we were #1 on ESPNs bottom 10 list almost the entirety of my college years.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Amazing how much they'be built the program since I went to school there. I remember rushing the field my sophomore year with about 20 other students because we won ONE game. It was our first win in a few years at the time, and one of only a few wins we had my entire 4 years in undergrad. I think we were #1 on ESPNs bottom 10 list almost the entirety of my college years.
    Incredible turn around here...much deserved and looking like they have many good years to come. Maybe becoming a Boise St?

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

very impressive what he's done at buffalo, especially considering his stud QB/WR combo left unexpectedly.

i think buffalo has alot to offer football recruits. and a bit of a unique location (although not really fertile recruiting grounds)