BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Next Years Best Non-Conference Games

It is never too early to start predicting where teams will finish. Everyone and his mother have deided that Clemson and Ohio State will be the #1 and 2 teams starting the season, with the SEC and all the other usual suspects falling in line. Here are some critical non-con games for 2020:

Clemson. No doubt that Clemson should roll to another ACC title, but they do have a bit of a challenge this year, traveling to South Bend to face Notre Dame on 11/7.

Ohio State. The Buckeyes go to Eugene to face Pac 12 and Rose Bowl Champion Oregon on 9/12.

Alabama. The Tide start the season in Dallas on 9/5 against USC and their hot seat HC Helton. They also get Georgia as a crossover game at home.

LSU. The Champs have a return match hosting Texas on 9/12

Florida. An excellent long shot. Florida goes to Florida State 0n 11/28 and has a soft schedule and LSU at home.

Georgia. They get Virginia in Atlanta on 9/7. Brutal crossonver schedule includes Auburn and at Alabama.

Oregon. They host Ohio State on 9/12. Should be huge favorite to win Pac 12 again.

Oklahoma. The Sooners host Tennessee on 9/12. They also go to Army on 9/25 and get Baylor at home and Texas back to back on 10/3 and 10/10.

Penn State. The lions visit Virginia Tech on 9/12. They host Ohio State on 10/24.

Notre Dame. The Irish play all over. 8/29 vs Navy in Ireland. 10/3 vs Wisconsin at Green Bay. November includes hosting Clemson on the 7th and going to USC on the 28th.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 859

Please post. Good start on fading you. Highly lucrative.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Please post. Good start on fading you. Highly lucrative.
    How can you fade me when you do not have a pot to pee in, you poor pauper. You are so poor that a feast to you is a 2 for $5.00 deal at McD's.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 859

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    How can you fade me when you do not have a pot to pee in, you poor pauper. You are so poor that a feast to you is a 2 for $5.00 deal at McD's.
    Post the fades LOSER! Applebee’s lately? I bet you know all the restaurant deals in your trailer park neighborhood.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

georgia plays auburn every year....... and i think alabama plays tennessee and florida plays lsu every year.

big secret to alabama's getting into or very very close to cfp every year.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

michigan at washington too.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    georgia plays auburn every year....... and i think alabama plays tennessee and florida plays lsu every year.

big secret to alabama's getting into or very very close to cfp every year.
    It isn't Bama's fault that Tennessee has sucked for the past 4000+ days. I mean, iPhones weren't invented the last time Tennessee beat Bama. That's how long it's been.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    michigan at washington too.
    A lot of Pac 12 people are saying that Washington will be very strong in 2020. I don't see it, not with the loss of 7 starters on offense. Cal is my sleeper in the Pac 12. They return everyone who matters, have a soft relatively non-con schedule (At UNLV, TCU and Cal Poly) and get Oregon, Washington, Stanford, an Utah at home. Now if the could just beat USC (2-17 S/U in their last 19)

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

This just in..... the Pac 12 will not be in the playoffs again next year.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Looking at Florida to win it all ...

PAC 12 agree in deep

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Prediction: PAC-12 gets buttfukked by numerous MWC teams