BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

How The Power 5 Conferences Did in Bowl Games

These results do NOT include the NC game.

1. SEC...7-2. Get a life all of you SEC haters. If you thought their schedule was too soft, think again. LSU, Alabama, Georgia and Florida all won their Bowl Games. I can't wait to hear the excuses for 2020 that you know-nothings will dream up.

2. Pac 12...4-3. Yes the Pac 12 finishes 2nd, and the only other Power Conference to finish over .500. So let's hear the excuses for you fools who think the Pac 12 is the softest Conference of the 5. They went 2-1 against the Big 10.

3. Big 10...4-5. I told everyone that the Big 10 was the most over-rated conference around and they did not disappoint in the Bowl Season. Division winners Ohio State and Wisconsin BOTH lost their Bowl Games. Jim Harbaugh once again proved that he is the most over paid HC in all of football.

4. ACC...4-6. I am a bit surprised that the ACC was able to win this many Bowl Games. The Virginia's had a terrible bowl season. Louisville was a pleasant surprise. It is hard to believe how poorly Miami plays in a bowl game. ANY bowl game.

5. Big 12...1-5. Only Texas's win against a "we don-t care" Utah team prevented the Big 12 from being swept. It is hard to believe that the Big 12 keeps getting places in the playoffs because they are such a terrible conference. The Big 12 is the ONLY conference that has not won a game in the playoffs, and that will not change anytime soon. How does a Conference Champion give up 63 points to anyone?

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

MWC better bowl record than PAC-12 once again

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

thanks for the update, Barry. too bad you deleted your spreadsheet. i always enjoy fading you. such a goldmine. worse than jjgold.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

So......

Let me get this straight?

You’re judging an entire conference on how they fared in seven bowl games, as if the 3 month regular season didn’t exist?

You can’t be this stupid?

For the record brighter minds than you that make a living in this field all pretty much agree the PAC 12 was the worst of the Power 5.

Looking forward to your next thread slick.

watsui
    watsui's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    thanks for the update, Barry. too bad you deleted your spreadsheet. i always enjoy fading you. such a goldmine. worse than jjgold.
    he lost 12 out of 15 picks last i saw..............................

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2444

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    These results do NOT include the NC ga
    1. SEC...7-2. Get a life all of you SEC haters. If you thought their schedule was too soft, think again. LSU, Alabama, Georgia and Florida all won their Bowl Games. I can't wait to hear the excuses for 2020 that you know-nothings will dream up.

2. Pac 12...4-3. Yes the Pac 12 finishes 2nd, and the only other Power Conference to finish over .500. So let's hear the excuses for you fools who think the Pac 12 is the softest Conference of the 5. They went 2-1 against the Big 10.

3. Big 10...4-5. I told everyone that the Big 10 was the most over-rated conference around and they did not disappoint in the Bowl Season. Division winners Ohio State and Wisconsin BOTH lost their Bowl Games. Jim Harbaugh once again proved that he is the most over paid HC in all of football.

4. ACC...4-6. I am a bit surprised that the ACC was able to win this many Bowl Games. The Virginia's had a terrible bowl season. Louisville was a pleasant surprise. It is hard to believe how poorly Miami plays in a bowl game. ANY bowl game.

5. Big 12...1-5. Only Texas's win against a "we don-t care" Utah team prevented the Big 12 from being swept. It is hard to believe that the Big 12 keeps getting places in the playoffs because they are such a terrible conference. The Big 12 is the ONLY conference that has not won a game in the playoffs, and that will not change anytime soon. How does a Conference Champion give up 63 points to anyone?
    So what............
    Last edited by matt711; 01-06-20 at 06:09 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post