shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Virginia -+14.5/ML+450

3/1..... woke up feeling like some degenerate shit was in order... this should do the trick.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

How much have you lost? I know that you are not real good, but this is just pure desperation. The ML is a sure loser. And you guys wonder why you NEVER show a profit for the year.

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

The points will be worth a stab. But ml is a stretch.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5381

VA is one of my biggest plays of the bowl games. Line should not have been more than 6. Gaytors have been overrated all year!

EuBIGleague
    Update your status
    EuBIGleague's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3173

I'm ready to post all my possible winnings of contest..." " on +

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Seeing 67% of the tickets bet on Florida spread and 58% on Florida ml (sports insights)

I’m not sure if I can even remotely believe those %’s (considering its all UVA). Also, wondering why no one has come in and smashed UVA yet

All aside I still lean UVA both spread and ml
    Last edited by flakeandbake; 12-30-19 at 02:17 PM.

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    How much have you lost? I know that you are not real good, but this is just pure desperation. The ML is a sure loser. And you guys wonder why you NEVER show a profit for the year.
    LOL. Last time I remember you trolling Shocka he was long dicking it with Nats all World Series. And I remember that bc you said something inappropriate

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    VA is one of my biggest plays of the bowl games. Line should not have been more than 6. Gaytors have been overrated all year!
    If you want to talk about overrated you don't have to look much farther than Virginia, which is in this game only because the Orange Bowl has to take an ACC team and with Clemson in the playoff got stuck with them. I have a hard time seeing how Virginia is going to move the ball against the Gator defense. Virginia played 2 teams this whole season with the stout front 7 like the Gators have and they didn't fair well. Anything can happen in these bowl games but if Florida comes hungry to win this game I can see this getting ugly for Virginia.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

I doubt Florida is really all that motivated. Seems like one of those bowl games where the dog is completely written off but manages to stay within striking distance all game long. I'll take the points.

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I doubt Florida is really all that motivated. Seems like one of those bowl games where the dog is completely written off but manages to stay within striking distance all game long. I'll take the points.
    True but Trash is definitely motivated and doesn’t know what he’ll be doing next year. Florida coach should be motivated because I could see his ass being on the line in the near future

^ I wouldn’t compare Florida to Miami who in reality is losing talent to bigger programs

flakeandbake

I wonder what the spread would be if VT was playing Florida tonight.. probably less than +14.5/14 which is why I think UVA has a shot here and is being overlooked

unde0087
    Did we win?

Not really sure how you would think they wouldn't be motivated. It isn't like they thought going into the season they would be in the playoff. They are in a new years 6 game that is basically a home game.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

14 just seems like a big number like the 14 in lsu/okla game, its not big, uva offense stinks and if uf defense doesnt get too bored and field conditions not too bad this could be a rout

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Not really sure how you would think they wouldn't be motivated. It isn't like they thought going into the season they would be in the playoff. They are in a new years 6 game that is basically a home game.
    They're a double digit favorite which means they don't have much to gain.. Win? You're supposed to. Lose? Whoa, you lost to UVA! It doesn't guarantee anything of course, but teams in Florida's spot have traditionally been lackadaisical more often than not.

CB Henderson is also out for Florida to prepare for the draft.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I'm intrigued.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

bryce perkins is my type of QB. love his play style. just hope he can do it for 4 quarters

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Do you ever post anything worth a shit?

Like I said get validated then come in with your bullshit noise

You are nobody and I’m not talking about on SBR, in real life

If you were anything in life you wouldn’t act like this behind a username every single day

You are projecting so damn hard
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave kidcudi92 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

this UVA team is built a lot like the Canes team that gave Florida trouble early this year and the canes were starting an absolute scrub at QB.

unde0087
    Did we win?

They're a double digit favorite which means they don't have much to gain.. Win? You're supposed to. Lose? Whoa, you lost to UVA! It doesn't guarantee anything of course, but teams in Florida's spot have traditionally been lackadaisical more often than not.

CB Henderson is also out for Florida to prepare for the draft.
    I would agree other than this isn't just a podunk bowl game and it is hard for them not to show up with the game being in their backyard. I can only imagine this will be a stadium filled with Gator fans. Like I said, weird things happen in bowl games but Virginia can't block people and Gators are one of the top sack defenses in the nation. Perkins will be running for his life the entire game. Virginia has struggled to move the ball let alone score when faced with strong defenses and become one dimensional quickly. I just don't see Virginia mustering much offense against this defense. I think Florida covers this number. Is it a play of the year? Of course not but I have seen nothing from Virginia that tells me they are in the same league as Florida.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Virginia is playing walk on in the secondary because of injuries.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Line is going the other way

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

uf never let down at any point in the season lsu game closer than score. for uva dont let the nd game fool you this the same team that only mustered 9 pts against miami and lost to louisville and dont forget they were down 17-0 at home against old dominion
    Last edited by jtoler; 12-30-19 at 03:53 PM.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I actually agree here on this play like the points will probably cash straight up

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

If you were anything in life you wouldn’t act like this behind a username every single day

Lmao yea bigdaddy posted under Cal is a great play in another thread and how you could get it at 47 at Westgate. So far getting smacked in the head

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I'm off real $ action today but I tailed this with an amount of betpoints that gives me that sweet $100 bitcoin cash out if it hits.

Let's get it!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shocks settle down

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

thats right top 5 d early in the yr.." fl " 2 loses .. lsu & ga. now a new qb ohhh by the way out played the starter.. fuc franks.. gators cover

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

No mack for uva on defense is huge...

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25004

At Hard Rock stadium, tailgated for 4 hours and inside now. Not many UVA fans to be seen.

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

It’s a home game for Florida against a team that has nothing but a qb left. On Florida big. Probably win by 21+

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Under is the plsy

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

gators by 4 ..1st qtr

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Play2 View Post
    gators by 4 ..1st qtr
    What's the juice

Not bad play

degennn
    degennn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5047

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

Lol people been actin up on sbr lately. Must be the pressure of the holiday. Bol!

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Florida will most likely win big, but when I waited to long and the number jumped to 16 I went with Florida TT over 17.5 1st half.

1234 ... Last