Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Clemson ML over Ohio State the easiest play of all time?

Whole board seems to think so

public loves a short fave

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Let's make 5 more threads about this game
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shocka1212

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lmfao. Fukkin cracks me up the lies gamblers/fan boys tell themselves to try and feel good about their side.,

Look closer. Tons of osu fan boys who don’t even point out the areas osu actually might have a real advantage ., sorry asses.

Anyone on either side who acts like it gonna be some walk in the Park is delusional. Imo these hands down the 2 best teams in the country. Clemson has the coaching, qb, and experience edge. Osu is more physical and played much more physical teams than Clemson has faced. On the other hand osu hasn’t seen anywhere close to the caliber of speed and athletes Clemson brings into the game.

The narrative Clemson hasn’t played anyone is bogus. They would have ran thru the big-10 same way osu did. Acc has more speed overall than big10, as I said above the big 10 has the far more physical teams. So both teams facing something different than they have faced al year. Osu hasn’t seen this kind of speed, Clemson hasn’t faced anyone as physical. I don’t see either team being overwhelmed by the others advantages.

End of day I’ve thought Clemson was the best team all year but I certainly don’t think it by a wide margin. Neither team winning would surprise me, I’ll take who I think has the best qb and coach in the county.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Bear will need the suicide prevention hotline...all he does is talk about Ohio state minute by minute...he would sukk the dikk of every player twice for a win

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

line says it all

crapshoot

nobody better than the other, comes down to turnovers

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Bear will need the suicide prevention hotline...all he does is talk about Ohio state minute by minute...he would sukk the dikk of every player twice for a win
    Why in God’s name do grown men give a shit about 60 other guys that don’t know they exist? If it wasn’t for gambling I’d never care who won!! Team banker the only team I give a fukk about!!

2daBank

I guess if you a alum it somewhat reasonable (not really tho) but let’s be real, there no chance in hell BB went to osu! Lol

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15403

This is the national championship. Watch not touch

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    This is the national championship. Watch not touch
    Agree with that. Kinda weak LSU gets a free pass while these 2 go at it.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30424

Hard hitting physical game. I'd rather bet under than try to pick the side

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Hard hitting physical game. I'd rather bet under than try to pick the side
    I want to play under but it doesn’t agree with the number I put on it. In tiebreakers I made it 34-30 Clemson so was tough for me to take under 63 although i think my number a little high. Lol

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Not sure how you could bet against a college QB who is 24-0...I could understand laying off the game...but betting Ohio State seems flat out retarded.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Bear on thought u were Buckeye fan

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Bear on thought u were Buckeye fan
    Was thinking same.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I want to play under but it doesn’t agree with the number I put on it. In tiebreakers I made it 34-30 Clemson so was tough for me to take under 63 although i think my number a little high. Lol
    Should be tight

matt08
    matt08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Pimike just wanted your opinion who do you think to will
    win Ohio state or Clemson

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Let's make 5 more threads about this game
    No kidding. Bear stop

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by matt08 View Post
    Pimike just wanted your opinion who do you think to will
    win Ohio state or Clemson
    Yep

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Hard to judge

Haven't really seen Clemson play this year

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Hard to judge

They're pretty bad... Mid-major level talent. Backdoor'd the playoffs.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Hard to judge

I think Ohio State is more rounded. However Every time I think about Pitt almost beating them, I think they have a Weak link in the chain and Clemson could exploit that.

But honestly I haven’t watch much of Clemson either this year so I can’t really give an educated opinion

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I think Ohio State is more rounded. However Every time I think about Pitt almost beating them, I think they have a Weak link in the chain and Clemson could exploit that.

But honestly I haven’t watch much of Clemson either this year so I can’t really give an educated opinion
    In all fairness, Pitt is really good though. Did you see what they did to Eastern Michigan?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Lmfao. Fukkin cracks me up the lies gamblers/fan boys tell themselves to try and feel good about their side.,

Look closer. Tons of osu fan boys who don’t even point out the areas osu actually might have a real advantage ., sorry asses.

Anyone on either side who acts like it gonna be some walk in the Park is delusional. Imo these hands down the 2 best teams in the country. Clemson has the coaching, qb, and experience edge. Osu is more physical and played much more physical teams than Clemson has faced. On the other hand osu hasn’t seen anywhere close to the caliber of speed and athletes Clemson brings into the game.

The narrative Clemson hasn’t played anyone is bogus. They would have ran thru the big-10 same way osu did. Acc has more speed overall than big10, as I said above the big 10 has the far more physical teams. So both teams facing something different than they have faced al year. Osu hasn’t seen this kind of speed, Clemson hasn’t faced anyone as physical. I don’t see either team being overwhelmed by the others advantages.

End of day I’ve thought Clemson was the best team all year but I certainly don’t think it by a wide margin. Neither team winning would surprise me, I’ll take who I think has the best qb and coach in the county.
    Dude 1 side of the ball okuda will shut down. If Lawrence makes the mistake of throwing there it will be gone ball gone. Clemson doesn’t play anyone. Sucks but is true. No matter how much you deny it won’t make it true. I think buckeyes by 8 but could be less.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    He just jumped on wagon. Sort of like when A&M joined s.e.c. and now think they are shit.How was your day at Texas A&M compete in the SEC but could never compete in the big 12 is. Period. It is because the SEC has no academic standards. And now all the dumbasses they couldn’t get into avand m now can

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    In all fairness, Pitt is really good though. Did you see what they did to Eastern Michigan?
    Yes. Bet them 2nd half.

But they are not Clemson or Ohio State

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Yes. Bet them 2nd half.

But they are not Clemson or Ohio State
    What a great team those Pittsburgh Panthers are! Ohio State was lucky to survive those plucky cats.

matt08
    matt08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Thanks for your input Pimike. Leaning towards Clemson even though I have always been Ohio state fan. I think the better quarterback wins this game, especially if it true about Fields injury.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I'm glad I saw this thread by Big Bear.
    Now I'm definitely going to bet on Ohio to win.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Big Bear

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I'm glad I saw this thread by Big Bear.
    Now I'm definitely going to bet on Ohio to win.
    Because of Frank Solich's national championship experience?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone on either side who acts like it gonna be some walk in the Park is delusional.Yep

Imo these hands down the 2 best teams in the country. Yup

Clemson has the coaching, qb, and experience edge. Yup

Osu is more physical and played much more physical teams than Clemson has faced.Yup

On the other hand osu hasn’t seen anywhere close to the caliber of speed and athletes Clemson brings into the game. I wouldn't say anywhere close but they haven't seen Clemson speed

The narrative Clemson hasn’t played anyone is bogus. They would have ran thru the big-10 same way osu did.Maybe

Acc has more speed overall than big10, as I said above the big 10 has the far more physical teams.Yup

So both teams facing something different than they have faced al year. Yep

Osu hasn’t seen this kind of speed, Clemson hasn’t faced anyone as physical. Yup

I don’t see either team being overwhelmed by the others advantages. yep

Neither team winning would surprise me,Yup
    True dat........

Gonna find out how the number one D defends against speed......

OSU in the trenches gonna be a nightmare for Clemson if Lawrence can't keep em honest with quick dump off reads using hot routes. screens, misdirection pitch outs or razzle dazzle plays or just by taking off when he sees open ground when no one's open as they won't punch OSU in the mouth as you agree.........

If Lawrence can keep OSU on their heels enough to make OSU deviate from offensive game plan its gonna be a long night....

If OSU is able to stick to game plan which is punch em in the mouth both sides of ball they will eventually wear Clemson out.

However I think both teams will shine at times making the game one Hell of an interesting battle.......

Here's something I found quite interesting>
    If we were to rank the 4 playoff teams by points scored and against......
    OSU is #1 on offense (Clemson#3) LSU#2
    while
    Clemson is#1 on defense (OSU #2)
    Lol.......You'd think it'd be the opposite.......

LSU D #Bum fukked Egypt
    and
    OS D #much much worse
    than many of the top 25 teams but that's a given as Big 12 philosophy is 90% offense 10% defense...

Iowa's D #3There are only 4 teams who gave up less that 200 PTS. this season
    as SD State being the only other one(actually less than Iowa but you can't rank their D as one of the best in the country.........

Good luck on the rest of your plays Banker........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 12-28-19 at 06:42 PM.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Wasn't Clemson's team better last year and Ohio State stronger this year?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

2013, 2016,2019, dabo beats ohio st. Buckeyes are his bitch

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Holy Fook was that a GAME!!!!!

Congrats Banker and Clemson backers..........

Yep, that game was ALL Lawrence as he took advantage of OSU's aggressiveness
    by gouging huge runs then saved the "linebacker bite honesty" for end of game last drive by fake running drawing backers in then just simple throws over the middle right down the field for the winning TD....

You're right Banker...
    Clemson out coached OSU and Lawrence proved his experience
    and prevailed over the number one D.......

After tonight Clemson is the real number one D as points against is the real marker
    for gauging best D......

I always knew this and use it but I thought Clemson's D points
    against was a little inflated.....

However they were in Fields face the entire game as
    if it wasn't for Dobbins. OSU would of never scored a TD in 1st half..........

Yes OSU shot their self in the ass with the bone head penalties, leveling the punter
    and targeting leading into crucial scores and ejection but they made their own bed of shit to lay in........

1st time I ever seen a white QB out run a black one,Lol......
    He might look lanky with his cuts but they're definitely wickedly effective
    and his breakaway speed is unreal for his frame.......

If they heal in time for LSU they'll definitely win as would OSU......

The real championship was played tonight......

Both teams left everything on the field....

Never saw so many injuries then reentering in a game ever.......

2daBank

I thought Dabo was little too conservative at times and I didn’t like some the play calling, for some reason on 3rd and shorts they would throw dumb deep balls with no chance. On 3rd and 9 they threw it short??

Clemson red zone defense saved their asses or it been over before half. Osu def killed themselves w the penalties and failing to hook up w dobbins wide open for what shoulda been a td. Experience matters and will serve Clemson even better against one year fluke wonder LSU.

I thought that fumble for td that was reversed was a awful call against you guys. I still dunno how that was called incomplete pass?

It was nice to finally get a great game in semis. I knew it was gonna be, I never said it gonna be easy, I’ve thought these were the best 2 teams all year (although LSU deserved the 1 seed, their resume great). Anyone who thinks smashing the Sooners was more impressive than winning this game don’t know shit about shit!!!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

are you being sarcastic pauly I saw osu in lawrence's face all night not the other way around, osu's defense looked much better to me osu gained 516 yds to 417 yds osu played violent on D like Day wanted them to just got a little overexcited and if not for costly penalties this game more than likely would have kept going in osu's favor each of those costly penalties resulted in clemson scores and changed the momentum.

12 Last