Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

The bitch hiding now...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    are you being sarcastic pauly I saw osu in lawrence's face all night not the other way around, osu's defense looked much better to me osu gained 516 yds to 417 yds osu played violent on D like Day wanted them to just got a little overexcited and if not for costly penalties this game more than likely would have kept going in osu's favor each of those costly penalties resulted in clemson scores and changed the momentum.
    No,not at all.........
    OSU's D was better if they got off the field quickly.....

Clemson's D was the best because of their incredible endurance as they only gave up 1 TD all game..

Dobbin's TD was a 1 play see ya later..........

If they wouldn't of made those bone headed mistakes they would have defintely won
    but that's football and there's no excuses for losing period.....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think it hard to say what happens if xyz doesn’t take place. Every thing that does transpire totally effects the things that follow.

End of day it was a really good game. It was clear experience in these games matter as osu made lot of mistakes, Clemson didn’t and they capitalized on the ones osu did make., both teams had a chance to win, tigers made plays when they needed them and osu didn’t. I’m not sure it doesn’t play out in similar fashion no matter how things went earlier. Only thing that would have made this thing not close at end would have been osu cashing in red zone trips but other than the off target pass dobbins couldn’t haul in credit has to be given to tigers red zone defense. There a reason they have won 30 in a row, if you keep teams from scoring tds and make plays at end of close games you gonna be tough to beat.

What cracks me up all the ppl jumping on LSU who are trying to discredit Clemson win. It foolish to take anything away from whoever won that game. LSU wouldn’t have had a easy time vs either of them, they got a free pass in semi finals., let’s see what happens when they get into a close game like against auburn but against a team who does everything right situationally!!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep, not definitely.......

First 12