dannydiceman
    dannydiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Washington @ Oregon St.

OVER 65

Eason puts up season high #’s in a shootout

6-1 to the over between them over the past few years. Both teams putting up big numbers.

Book it gents

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The number is up to 66. Too high to wager on a couple of teams who may, or may not give it 100%. Pass.

dannydiceman

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The number is up to 66. Too high to wager on a couple of teams who may, or may not give it 100%. Pass.
    Beaver stadium will be rocking tonight being on national tv and Eason and husky O is the better team. If Washington was home I’d agree with you but the chalk on the road I like this spot especially since both teams been putting up big numbers

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Huskies cover the 10 points.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    “That’s a lot of points” 😂

Do you even think or just bet ?

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Im a little concerned about Wash psyche here. They just played two really tough games that they could have won. They may come out flat.

Oregon st numbers on offense are little skewed by the two games where they put up 50+ pts vs awful defenses

dannydiceman

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Im a little concerned about Wash psyche here. They just played two really tough games that they could have won. They may come out flat.

Oregon st numbers on offense are little skewed by the two games where they put up 50+ pts vs awful defenses
    But Washington has a good defense?
    Last edited by dannydiceman; 11-08-19 at 06:25 PM.

dannydiceman

Another thing you have to realize is Oregon’s state has a good pass rush and Eason is a turnover machine. I think you’ll see some special teams and defense big plays by OSU being at home. That defense is beat up and worn out after two tough games. The best we can hope for is OSU come out firing and Washington having to play catch up all game even with turnovers Eason will still get his numbers in

Renegades

Wash defense isn’t great but they’re pretty solid. Much better than arizona and ucla, which are the teams oregon st put up big numbers against

Renegades

I agree with you there. Oregon st will determine this total. If they’re scoring and wash feels pressed to score it will go over.

Renegades

My fear would be oregon st scoring like 21-24 pts

dannydiceman

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    My fear would be oregon st scoring like 21-24 pts

I know dude. But like I said before if this was in Washington I wouldn’t touch it but national tv at home I can’t see Oregon state not putting points up. Their qb has 19 tds and 1 pick. They can score especially at home. Washington’s last road game was 3 weeks ago. That’s an eternity to not be on the road. That defense will not stifle it’ll be stale in this spot. I’d be shocked if Oregon state is in the 20’s.
    Last edited by dannydiceman; 11-08-19 at 06:40 PM.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

hard to say.

i cheer for both teams normally.

probably washington scores alot against OSU.......

OSU though has high-end talent at skill positions. should be able to score alot too... W defense isn't great this year. i think it was only 2 returning starters.

a bit torn, but i'd probably take the OSU and the spread.......... i realize OSU is probably #3 team in america by that abbreviation

gojetsgomoxies

i was at washington game on saturday. hadn't been to a college game for awhile (i live in canada).

washington had good pass rush early and then nothing the rest of the game...... same story with run D. bottled up Moss earlier but then he broke out pretty easily later.

eason has a serious cannon for an arm....... was good when he had time. but didn't have time in 2nd half

dannydiceman

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i was at washington game on saturday. hadn't been to a college game for awhile (i live in canada).

washington had good pass rush early and then nothing the rest of the game...... same story with run D. bottled up Moss earlier but then he broke out pretty easily later.

eason has a serious cannon for an arm....... was good when he had time. but didn't have time in 2nd half
    Yea man Eason is def a future pro. But when rattled folds like a dollar bill hence the pick 6 he threw vs Utah last week. I’m banking on that tonight. In catch up mode against a prevent D he’ll score it’s the pass rush that concerns me and turnovers on the red zone. Gotta get the beavers in the 30’s for this over to hit imo. And yea typical pac 10 defense...Tires out as the game wears on

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

I'd love to see the Beavers cover here but I just feel like Washington is going to roll them. Local sports radio is totally out over their skis on this one. They're talking bowl game for the Beavs after they beat Washington and one more of their final 3. OSU is definitely doing better than anyone expected but there is a HUGE talent gap between these two teams. I'll gladly lay the 10.5 and watch for a blowout. If I had to pick a side on the o/u it would be the over for sure.

Renegades

Bet is toast already

Renegades

Thats the problem with wash. They can look incredible on offense or they can look awful. Sometimes they play fast and hit chunk plays and other times they line up with two te’s and run the ball 2 out of 3 downs. You just never know. Eason is incredibly inconsistent too

dannydiceman

Yea Eason is off should’ve scored on that long ball last drive. Just need a few big plays and a couple quick scores to get back in this. Beavs can move the ball downfield if they need to so either team gets behind a lot is still okay

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Just unlucky dude. It was close. A catch here and a first down there and before you know it it’s stinging touchdowns. Unlucky. You will get em again.

gojetsgomoxies

that was close to becoming an OVER?....... 2 of the touchdowns were INT return and long run.

don't get wrong, i said it would be high scoring so i was wrong too.