rgman2018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Utes -5 Next Thursday Night

Who else is in with me ?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

BYU is staring a 0-4 start with games at Tennessee home to USC and home to Washington after this game. A loss here and they may just mail in the rest of the season. They have a lot of talent returning, but lost WR Pau'u. BYU must be able to throw the ball to have any success offensively at all. Utah also returns a lot of players, but lost starting LB Manny Bowen. The LB spot was a big question mark for Utah going in, and this loss does not help at all. The line in Vegas is running from Utah -4 1/2 to -5 1/2. That is about right. It also may help if you knew when the game was being played. It is NOT next week. And you guys wonder why you lose credibility in here. Pass.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 08-15-19 at 11:43 AM.

rgman2018

I love this play...

Utes have an elite D and get healthy on offense....I don't think it's that close

The game is Aug 29.....At midnight, next Thursday night will be accurate....Hardly a big deal....
    Last edited by rgman2018; 08-15-19 at 12:01 PM.

ChiTownTeaBagger
    ChiTownTeaBagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2959

Quote Originally Posted by rgman2018 View Post
    I love this play...

Utes have an elite D and get healthy on offense....I don't think it's that close

The game is Aug 29.....At midnight, next Thursday night will be accurate....Hardly a big deal....
    The 29th is in 14 days. How is that next Thursday? Wouldn’t the 22nd be next Thursday?

rgman2018

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTeaBagger View Post
    The 29th is in 14 days. How is that next Thursday? Wouldn’t the 22nd be next Thursday?
    As of midnight (Friday) wouldn't you refer to the 22nd as this Thursday coming up and the 29th as next Thursday ?

If I'm wrong I'm wrong....Don't really care , the game is on the 29th either way.....

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by rgman2018 View Post
    As of midnight (Friday) wouldn't you refer to the 22nd as this Thursday coming up and the 29th as next Thursday ?

If I'm wrong I'm wrong....Don't really care , the game is on the 29th either way.....
    Damn you're dumb.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Utah has a truly elite D line (think Clemson level of elite). Experienced QB and O line. Utah will compete for the pac 12 crown...
    BYU doesn't stand a chance of winning or even keeping this one close. 31 to 10 imo.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    BYU is staring a 0-4 start with games at Tennessee home to USC and home to Washington after this game. A loss here and they may just mail in the rest of the season. They have a lot of talent returning, but lost WR Pau'u. BYU must be able to throw the ball to have any success offensively at all. Utah also returns a lot of players, but lost starting LB Manny Bowen. The LB spot was a big question mark for Utah going in, and this loss does not help at all. The line in Vegas is running from Utah -4 1/2 to -5 1/2. That is about right. It also may help if you knew when the game was being played. It is NOT next week. And you guys wonder why you lose credibility in here. Pass.
    They won’t mail in the season after one loss. Teams don’t think that way.