BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

CFB Divisional Previews

An early preview of potential Divisional winners. Injuries, suspensions, and other happenings can change all of this:

ACC Atlantic. Clemson may not lose a game in 2019-20. Only Syracuse, who had a great 2018, and always plays Clemson tough, and gets them at home, has a shot at upsetting them.

ACC Coastal. Wide open between Virginia, Va. Tech and Miami. Miami hosts both Virginia teams in 6 days but finish with 4 out of their last 5 on the road. UVA has lost 15 straight to Va. Tech and 19 out of the last 20.

Big 10 East. Michigan must defeat Ohio State sometimes, right? (See UVA-Va Tech). One of these two should edge out Penn State for the East Title. QB's will play an important role, a will the Defenses. I give the edge to Ohio State. Harbaugh will figure out a way to lose to them again.

Big 10 West. This will be wild. Iowa has a very tough schedule as does Wisconsin. Nebraska has the softest schedule, but has yet to defeat a solid team. Northwestern can defeat anyone at any time. Purdue woke up last season. Minnesota can surprise and returns the most starters by far (16). Your guess is as good as mine.

Big 12. OU against Texas again to decide it all? Probably. Both go to Baylor. Both have a shot to win 11 games. Both also have a shot to lose 2 games and eliminate themselves from National Playoff contention. I will give a slight edge to OU. Something is just not right with Texas.

Pac 12 North. Oregon has their entire offense returning and 7 on defense. Their problem is the schedule, with away games at Auburn (neutral site) Stanford, Washington, USC and Arizona State. Washington loses 9 starters on defense, Stanford and Washington State may be a step behind the first two, and Cal could be a factor.

Pac 12 South Utah, with 15 starters returning, look to be the class of the South. They also miss Oregon and Stanford. Only a trip to Washington is a major question mark on the schedule. Arizona State brings back 13 from the surprise team, but goes to Michigan State, Cal, and Utah an UCLA back to back. USC may have a new HC by their 10/12 game in South Bend. A murderous early season schedule is there, but the talent is deep, if untested. UCLA was a major disappointment last season. 17 players return, but games at Cincinnati, Washington State, Stanford, Utah and USC (back to back) and a home game against Oklahoma my mean another losing season.

SEC East. Georgia has a ton of talent on both sides of the ball. The schedule has Notre Dame and Texas A&M at home and the rest of the usual suspects. Unless someone pulls a major upset, UGA is the class of the East. Florida cannot be overlooked. A solid defense should lead this team, but games at Kentucky, LSU, and South Carolina could present problems. Kentucky showed improvement last season and both South Carolina and Tennesse can improve. Mizzou is on probation, so who knows about them.

SEC West. Alabama goes to Texas A&M and hosts LSU and the rest of the schedule can be mailed in. 12-0 certainly is doable for this team in the regular season. LSU has games at Texas and Alabama, and also hosts Florida and A&M. Orgeron has 15 starters returning. A&M will return 7 on offense. Coach Jimbo will need all the help he can get with away games at Clemson to start September, and Georgia and LSU to end the season. Oh yea, there is a home game against some team named Alabama also.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Preview: PAC-12 gets beat the fukk up again in bowl season

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by 209 Life View Post
    Preview: PAC-12 gets beat the fukk up again in bowl season
    This is all that this dumb arse knows. Time for you to go boy. You are such a dumb f**k. You know NOTHING about football. Just another dumb fool from Central California. Tell us about the Mountain West Conference little boy. What is your take on that Conference, seeing as you are so stupid you know nothing about REAL Colleges. Fresno State is nothing more than a glorified JUCO. This idiot did not even graduate, did you?

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This is all that this dumb arse knows. Time for you to go boy. You are such a dumb f**k. You know NOTHING about football. Just another dumb fool from Central California. Tell us about the Mountain West Conference little boy. What is your take on that Conference, seeing as you are so stupid you know nothing about REAL Colleges. Fresno State is nothing more than a glorified JUCO. This idiot did not even graduate, did you?
    See if you run your big mouth after game 1

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I think Clemson may lose one to a team that can run the ball. They're going to win the Atlantic tho.

Georgia has the best OL in the country. I think UGA, Bama, Clemson could run the table into their respective conference title games.

Not sure about the rest yet.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

BigDaddy, great stuff

so many good QB transfers these days... although my work from two seasons ago showed transfer QB did very very badly ATS that season. didn't check last season (probably tells u they did ok as i'd have been on it if i thought they were really bad again).

not much to add.... very curious if washington and stanford take steps back (as you allude to). maybe wisconsin too (but such a well-oiled system)..... NW with a stud QB transfer. great coach.... ohio state just seems perpetually superior to michigan and to a large degree PSU)

nothing to do with division winners but kentucky has lost alot of talent.

arizona looking good with returnees and second year high profile coach. maybe same for UCLA... agree with u on utah as team to watch.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

See if you run your big mouth after game 1
    Are you going to the game? Probably not because if you did, you would never get past County General Hospital. That is where you would end up after meeting me. You also can not afford the price of a ticket.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

On a different note, what is going on at West Virginia? Neal Brown was suppose to be this fantastic hire for West Virginia, but so fr, he has lost both starting safety and another in the transfer portal. One of these players, S Kenny Robinson, was suppose to be their best defensive player. So much for this great hire.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces

Are you going to the game? Probably not because if you did, you would never get past County General Hospital. That is where you would end up after meeting me. You also can not afford the price of a ticket.
    Nah you can sleep in the LA slums, I'm good

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 849

This thread. QH is hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣

Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

On a different note, what is going on at West Virginia? Neal Brown was suppose to be this fantastic hire for West Virginia, but so fr, he has lost both starting safety and another in the transfer portal. One of these players, S Kenny Robinson, was suppose to be their best defensive player. So much for this great hire.
    It’s normal to see transfers in a coaches first year.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah2483 View Post
    It’s normal to see transfers in a coaches first year.
    I understand that, but you miss the entire point. These are three players who all play Safety. Three players from ONE position. West Virginia had one of the nations worst defenses last season, and these departures will not help this team this year. Certainly these players cannot think that they are real good. They are not. This is NOT normal. New HC Neal Brown was suppose to be very popular with his players. What happened?

Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

I think he is popular with HIS players... again not his players. I don’t think it’s that odd. Maybe they didn’t like the new system. Maybe they regretted ever coming in the first place. WV D hasn’t been great since Castill left.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Nah you can sleep in the LA slums, I'm good
    Actually, you are a chicken s**t who has no money. Tell the truth boy. You could not spend a quarter to get into a pay toilet to pee if your life depended on it. You gutless wonders never cease to amaze me. How many "Games of the Year" wagers did you make, big mouth?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah2483 View Post
    I think he is popular with HIS players... again not his players. I don’t think it’s that odd. Maybe they didn’t like the new system. Maybe they regretted ever coming in the first place. WV D hasn’t been great since Castill left.
    I was referring to the West Virginia players that he inherited when I spoke of his popularity. I think that these three players were asked to do something that they did not like to do, like tackling someone. The 2018 West Virginia Defense was not very good. With the losses they face on offense, I think the new DC jumped on these kids arses and kids, being what they are today (soft as butter) did not like it.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces

Actually, you are a chicken s**t who has no money. Tell the truth boy. You could not spend a quarter to get into a pay toilet to pee if your life depended on it. You gutless wonders never cease to amaze me. How many "Games of the Year" wagers did you make, big mouth?
    More than you posted on here. Post your plays big mouth but we know you won't

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

More than you posted on here. Post your plays big mouth but we know you won't
    Is it some kind of requirement that you must be an arsehole to enroll at Fresno State? The last idiot you went to Fresno State and posted in here is no longer posting in here because he ran his big mouth off. I promise you the same treatment no matter what it takes. You will get the message. It can be a very painful one. My wagers can be found on my spreadsheet. Look them up arsehole.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

http://bigdaddyqh.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

That is the way to see all of my "Games of the Year" plays. Now 209 life, you had better post yours, or by time I am finished with you, "Life" is the one thing you will be praying that you still have left. I mean it. You WILL be introduced to a brand new meaning of the "Big Hurt", just like the other arsehole from Fresno State was. Now any time you want to get civil about things and discuss College Football, just let me know. But if you continue to post this Bull S**t, I WILL put a stop to it. The choice is yours.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces

http://bigdaddyqh.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

That is the way to see all of my "Games of the Year" plays. Now 209 life, you had better post yours, or by time I am finished with you, "Life" is the one thing you will be praying that you still have left. I mean it. You WILL be introduced to a brand new meaning of the "Big Hurt", just like the other arsehole from Fresno State was. Now any time you want to get civil about things and discuss College Football, just let me know. But if you continue to post this Bull S**t, I WILL put a stop to it. The choice is yours.
    win percentage 0.0% what a fukkin nit

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

win percentage 0.0% what a fukkin nit
    You can't be that f**king stupid. NO ONE is that f**king stupid. None of the games have been played yet arsehole. Guy's you will love this. This dumb f**k thinks that a 0.0% win percentage before any games have been played is bad. Gentlemen I ask you. Do they get any dumber than this piece of crap? Can anyone believe that they get any dumber than this arsehole? What are you. A 10 year old? Dumb f**k.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces

You can't be that f**king stupid. NO ONE is that f**king stupid. None of the games have been played yet arsehole. Guy's you will love this. This dumb f**k thinks that a 0.0% win percentage before any games have been played is bad. Gentlemen I ask you. Do they get any dumber than this piece of crap? Can anyone believe that they get any dumber than this arsehole? What are you. A 10 year old? Dumb f**k.
    You delete your picks if you go back you can see all your deleted picks. Nice try lying ass FraudQH