BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Urban Meyer headed to Fox.

Urban Meyer is headed to Fox Sports to do a College Football show that will rival ESPN's "Game Day" show at 11:00 AM eastern, 8:00 pacific time on Saturdays. Meyer has gone this route before, having worked for ESPN for a year after he quit coaching at Florida and before he took the Ohio State job. He will be joined by host Rob Stone, Brady Quinn, and former USC stars Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart. Interesting. Both USC HC Helton and AD Swan jobs are on the line, and Meyer joins a group with two former USC Heisman Trophy winners on it. Can you see what's coming?

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7150

Hiring Meyer is the only way USC can regain its elite status as one of the top 3 football programs. He would dominate immediately, getting all the Cali recruits to stay home. USC alum can only pray that Helton bombs again and Meyer is healthy enough.
    For the dumb fans that dont think Meyer's health is serious they are dead wrong. He has had real issues with the brain cyst that cannot be removed and tension makes the pain worse.
    Its just a matter if his football blood overtakes his easier future as Athletic Director at Ohio State. Plus he wants to stay in CBus for 3 more years to watch his son play baseball at Cincinnati.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I would not go so far as to say that hiring Meyer is the ONLY way USC can regain it's elite status, but I will say that USC CANNOT regain that status if Helton remains as HC and Swan remains as AD. As far as Meyer's kid playing baseball at Cincinnati, I can tell you with confidence that the USC Baseball team is much better than the Cincinnati team. The Pac 12 conference is easily superior to the AAC when it comes to baseball.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Guy goes from coaching #3 ranked Ohio State.... in the driver seat....

To talking about college football... for Fox Sports?

Something isn't right here. No one does this.